• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Customize Text in the News Section on My Website?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two shipping options for their products: standard ground shipping and expedited shipping. They also have a satisfaction guarantee on all products and accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Customers can track their orders through their Pampered Chef account and the company accepts all major credit cards and PayPal as forms of payment. There are also discounts and promotions available for customers who sign up for the email newsletter or follow Pampered Chef on social media. First-time customers can also receive a discount by signing up for the newsletter.
kat29
How do you put things in Bold, change the color and size of text that you put in your News section when editing it? I saw it done on someone's website but not sure who it was. Does anyone know? I would really like to do this. Thanks for your help. :D

You highlight the wording, then right click for font, and change the font of the words.

I don't know all the tags they'll allow us to use, but these are the main ones you'll probably WANT to use:

<b>bold text</b>
<i>italicized text</i>
<u>underlined text</u>

I just checked a few others, and you cannot add lines, links, lists, or change the font.

Thanks a Bunch! :) I'm still learning all this great stuff. Guess it is time to start working on the website now. LOL

Last edited:

Related to Can I Customize Text in the News Section on My Website?

What are the shipping options for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers two shipping options: standard ground shipping and expedited shipping. Standard ground shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. The specific shipping rates and delivery times will be calculated at checkout based on your shipping address.

Can I return or exchange a product purchased from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of the purchase date. Please note that certain restrictions may apply to returns and exchanges, so be sure to check our return policy before making a return.

How can I track my order?

To track your order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. Here, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipping progress. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped.

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal as a form of payment. Please note that all payments are processed in US dollars.

Are there any discounts or promotions available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available on our website. To stay updated on our latest deals, sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. Additionally, we offer a discount for first-time customers who sign up for our newsletter. Simply enter your email address and the discount code will be sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames
  • cdsparks04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
magentablue