• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Make Suggestions for Features?

In summary, it would be nice to be able to FORMAT the text a little in the emails, and in the News sections.
esavvymom
Staff member
If there are features that would be nice to have on PWS, where would you make them?

IMHO, it would be nice to be able to FORMAT the text a little in the emails, and in the News sections. It is so boring, dry, and sometimes just plain hard to read the mono-format that they have available! Being able to use bold, italics, color, or just something different, would make things stand out more on the emails. I realize that they say it should be 'short and sweet', but sometimes you want just a little to make it 'POP'....especially in the NEWS section of the PWS.

just wondering.

Go to CC and when you click on HO emails you'll see one for web and PP support. Send them an email.

You can use italic and bold. There's a Tips link (or something along those lines) inside the PWS assistant. HO has disabled most formatting, like colored text, though, so that the pages retain their professionality. We've all seen some of the messes that people put up on eBay or Facebook. HO doesn't want garbage like that on PWS.But you can make suggestions to [email protected]

chefann said:
We've all seen some of the messes that people put up on eBay or Facebook. HO doesn't want garbage like that on PWS.
I can understand that! :)
Thanks for the info.

chefann said:
You can use italic and bold. There's a Tips link (or something along those lines) inside the PWS assistant.

I must be blind, I can't find it. I'll keep looking though.

There's a little "Help" link on the upper right, just below the words "Personal Website Assistant." It provides help related to the screen you're on. But I just took a look, and it no longer includes the instructions for bold and italic.Around the text you want bold, use <b> and </b>
Around the text you want italic, use <i> and </i>

chefann said:
Around the text you want bold, use <b> and </b>
Around the text you want italic, use <i> and </i>

So I tried that, I tried , [bold], <bold>, and something else that I've already forgotten. It didn't work (in the text body). The title is Bold already of course. So I'll have to email them and ask how to do it, or ask for at least the ability to do Bold and Italics. I also don't like how the Feature links all run together. They could do alot to improve the looks of our websites in my opinion as far as the links we create.

Thanks for the help!

Don't use the whole word bold, just use a B, and put it in the wickets (less than and greater than signs).
Type <b>this</b> to get this.
Same for italics, only with "I".HO might have removed the ability to add that formatting, since it's not indicated in the help any more.

I've used <b><u><big> (and the other side of the phrase to end it, too) to bold, underscore and make larger headings in my calendar section. I use the calendar section to post my recent party recipes for hosts and guests. I also use <BR> to add a space.

So like this --
<b><u><big>Tropical Dream Trifle </b></u></big>
<BR>
<big><b>Chocolate Brownie Toffee Trifle</b></big>
<small>
Prepare one family sized package of your favorite brownie mix according to package directions for cake like brownies. </small>

You get the idea. I do this in the news section, too.​

LeslieSGI said:

So like this --
<b><u><big>Tropical Dream Trifle </b></u></big>
<BR>
<big><b>Chocolate Brownie Toffee Trifle</b></big>
<small>

That worked!! I don't know why it didn't work before... I'm pretty savvy when it comes to computers/internet, but something wasn't working before.

Thanks!

Related to Where Do You Make Suggestions for Features?

1. Where can I make suggestions for new product features?

You can make suggestions for new product features on our official website under the "Contact Us" section. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with submitting suggestions.

2. How do I know if my suggestion for a feature has been received?

After submitting your suggestion on our website or through your consultant, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging that we have received your suggestion. Our team regularly reviews all suggestions and will reach out to you if further information is needed.

3. Can I make suggestions for features on social media?

While we love hearing from our customers on social media, we highly encourage submitting suggestions through our official website or through your consultant. This ensures that your suggestion is properly documented and reviewed by our team.

4. Will I receive credit or compensation for my feature suggestion?

We greatly value our customers' ideas and suggestions, however, we cannot offer credit or compensation for feature suggestions. Our team works hard to continuously improve and innovate our products, and all suggestions are taken into consideration during this process.

5. How long does it typically take for a suggested feature to be implemented?

The time it takes for a suggested feature to be implemented can vary depending on the nature of the suggestion and our current product development plans. Rest assured that all suggestions are carefully reviewed and considered, and we appreciate your patience as we work to continuously improve our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies