• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Email Suggestions for Hosts | Personal Website Setup Tips

C
cookingabcs
I'm finally setting up my personal website and I'm having trouble coming up with verbage for the emails that hosts can use to send to their guests. I think this is a great perk to our hosts to have these letters already created but I'm drawing a blank, escpeciially with that "Hey sorry you can't make it but if you want to order something...." email.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Also if anyone has an email that they send their hosts specifically for their out of town friends that can't make it, I would love to see it.

Thanks in advance.
Alison :D

Don't have any verbage but can say I have yet to have a host use this feature. I always mention it and we live in a very web-savvy area but people just tend to hand out the invites. I think this is better anyway because they are personally inviting them....Good luck.

Funny you mention that...I have had my site for over a year. NO ONE has ever used to e-invites. They use the ordering section, the wish list but never, ever has anyone used the e-invites. You know, that's really odd. Now I gotta find out why?
More work!

I just use the default wording provided by PC. I am a great fan of not re-inventing the wheel!

Alot of my host use the e-vites. They like what is all ready written by PC. But what I love is when someone respondsto the evite. The host gets the response AND it gets sent to me also.

yes but....I use what PC has to say for the invites for the most part as well but their aren't any suggestions for anything after they have RSVP'd. none of the "Hey sorry you can't make it but place an order here" or anything about a catalog shows. :(

Alison- I posted on your other thread.

Most of my hosts use my site! I explain everything to them. If they aren't website savvy, I'll sent it out for them.

1. What are some tips for writing effective emails to hosts?

Some tips for writing effective emails to hosts include keeping the language friendly and professional, clearly stating the purpose of the email, providing specific and relevant information, and using a clear and concise format.

2. How can I make the email more personalized for my hosts?

You can make the email more personalized by addressing the host by name, mentioning specific details about their event or guests, and using a friendly tone that reflects your relationship with the host.

3. What should be included in an email to guests who cannot attend?

An email to guests who cannot attend should include a sincere apology for their absence, any necessary event details or reminders, and an offer to help with any arrangements or accommodations needed.

4. Can you provide an example of an email for out-of-town friends who cannot attend?

Subject: Sorry you can't make it to our event

Dear [Friend's Name],

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I am sorry you won't be able to join us for [event name] on [date]. We will definitely miss having you there with us.

However, I understand that sometimes life gets in the way and we are unable to attend events. If there is anything I can do to help make your absence easier, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than happy to help with any arrangements or accommodations you may need.

Even though you won't be there in person, we will make sure to keep you updated on all the fun and exciting things that happen during the event. And of course, we will take lots of pictures to share with you afterwards.

We hope to catch up with you soon and hear all about what you've been up to. Thank you for understanding and we will definitely miss you!

Best, [Your Name]

5. How can I make the email more appealing for hosts to use?

To make the email more appealing for hosts to use, you can include pre-written templates or suggestions that they can easily personalize, offer tips or advice on how to effectively communicate with guests, and highlight the benefits of using these emails, such as saving time and creating a more professional impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • topchef.heather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • DGM