• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Danielle Lose 27 Pounds by April 7th?

my average day weight is between 128-130lbs, I've been at 128lbs for a few weeks now so I'm guessing I'm around the 129lb mark.
daniellemorgan
I'm going to start it! :balloon: Danielle - 147 - 27 more to go!

Last edited:
OK, no one shoot me please... :blushing:

When I checked Sunday 120 - 5 more to go (if that weight was true - I seem to fluctuate regularly between 120 and 122). What I need to do more is tone that baby stomach!

Don't worry Janet, we won't shoot you! Maybe secretly envy you, but that's about it!:D

This mornings weigh in 142.6 - 17.6 to go!

There must be more in our group. :sing: Hello???

sfdavis918 said:
Don't worry Janet, we won't shoot you! Maybe secretly envy you, but that's about it!:D

This mornings weigh in 142.6 - 17.6 to go!

There must be more in our group. :sing: Hello???

If it makes you feel better, I'm short! :rolleyes:

down 2 lbs at 148.4 !!
i wanna lose 9.4 before vegas so that im in the 130's.
thats almost 10 lbs in two months...
thanks for keeping me accountable :)

Hi Ladies, I'm glad someone got these threads started this morning - I've been super busy with the kids and going to story time.

Anyway, I had a good week until yesterday! Ran three times last week, which was my goal, and went for a walk Saturday. I was down 1 1/2 pounds on Saturday - yay! Yesterday I walked alot at the zoo, but also unfortunately had fast food for lunch, some ice-cream and then dessert last night... Oops. Although my calorie counting was great all week until then.

Unfortunately this morning only weighed in at 1/2 lb down, which I really don't believe... (there is no way I gained 1lb since Sat. even with yesterday!)

Anyway, at least I'm getting a little closer to my mini goal - 5lb in 3 weeks. I know I can do that in the next 2 weeks!

I am aiming to lose a total of 7-10lb, which would get me to 127 - 130lb. I just really want to get rid of some of my post-baby tummy and fit in my pre-baby clothes. My DD said on Sat that I looked as though I have a baby in my tummy!! Talk about motivation... :)

Hope you all had a good week - who else is out there?

Is it too late to join? I lost 10/30 last summer then gained 5 back over the winter...perhaps also from eating too often at my shows??

Anyway, may I join? I am 156 today and have 20-25 to lose.

Thanks!

It's never too late to join! Glad to have you here. My problem lately too has been trying out too many yummy PC recipes... I LOVE to bake :)

Ok, count me in! Problem is - my scale is at my school for our Biggest Loser contest and our weigh-ins are on Tuesdays. So, I'll report mine on Tuesdays is that's okay.

I've had a pretty good week. Today CANNOT count - it's my birthday. This AM DH made waffles and bacon. I AM A BACON JUNKIE!!!

For lunch - they took me to Chili's. YIKES. I did however wear a shirt that I NEVER wore in public until very recently!!

AND - the boys' birthday party is this weekend.

Heaven help me!!!

I do have to say though that I have lost nine pounds since mid-February. My DH had a major health scare (they thought he had a stroke and he was in the hospital for almost a week. He's 34!!) We've changed our eating habits - WAYYYYY less junk, no soda, etc. We feel SOO much better!!!!!! He's lost nine also. So, we continue!

I am joining!!!
This am , gosh... 147.8.. scary!
I like my chocolate too much!!
Anything in the negative direction would work for me!! I want to try that recipe with the diet soda in the futed pan!! Anyone know hte points?
Nicole

pamperedape said:
I've had a pretty good week. Today CANNOT count - it's my birthday. This AM DH made waffles and bacon. I AM A BACON JUNKIE!!!
Happy Birthday!!
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:​

Thanks Danielle!!! :)

I have lost 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks!

happy birthday april!

chefallison53 said:
I have lost 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks!

whoa! what are you doing???
i want to lose 10 lbs in 2 months!

Yeah seriously 10 lbs in 2.5 weeks!!!! Please tell!

First of all... I am actually in the C group. I goofed! Anyway, I eat smaller portions of the right food, no soda, and I work out at the gym for an hour a day 5-6 times a week. I do however have some cake here and there. Old habits die hard!!!! LOL

Thanks Meghan!! :)

Happy Birthday April!!

good job ladies!! http://www.smileyhut.com/excited/groupwave.gif

I still don't have a scale, but I did walk all day at the Zoo Saturday and walked with my neighbor yesterday and today. I think about this group everytime I am tempted to put junk food in my mouth (I'm not saying it stops me, but I think twice and make sure it's worth it :blushing: ).

At least I'm making changes in my lifestyle. I hope to keep it up. We'll see.

Hi all!! I want to join in! Last year I joined WW's and lost 25 lbs. Stopped going and gained 7 back over the winter...so, I want to lost another 20 lbs starting now...I just weighed myself & I'm at 158.
I got really frustrated because I just couldn't get down under 150. I was doing awesome....I started going to the gym 3x a week. I lost a bunch of inches, but gained lbs & got frustrated.....I'm a numbers gal!! We're going to Utah in June, then Chicago in July & camping right when I get back....I want to be around 140-145 by then!!

Alright, I want to join too.
Today...145...I want to lose 15-20 lbs.

My biggest problem is my birth control. I am on Depo and have been for 5 years...in those 5 years...I have gained 20 lbs...appearantly...I will continue to gain as long as I am on it...it is really hard to loose weight too...but I want it GONE!!!

what day is weigh-in?

I'm joining too!:D
I first thought I needed to lose about 15 pounds until I got on the wretched scale...I need to lose 22 pounds! I weighed in yesterday at 140. I'm one of the munchkins at 5' so every pound shows. Starting last Thursday I gave up soda and it's sooo hard to walk by that case of Dr Pepper in my laundry room. I even passed on ordering my favorite Baja Blast at Taco Bell today. I have been drinking water and I already feel better...not lighter...just better.:eek: DH and I went for a walk down our road, which is steep and long, to set up our new sign and I didn't huff and puff climbing back up the hill.:sing: I'm trying to get used to this now 'post 40' body. I never believed anyone that it's harder to lose after 40, but now I realize that it's dreadfully true.:( I'm looking forward to keeping myself accountable on this board...thanks so much for setting it up!:chef:

Chocolate cake with cola
niktim3 said:
I am joining!!!
This am , gosh... 147.8.. scary!
I like my chocolate too much!!
Anything in the negative direction would work for me!! I want to try that recipe with the diet soda in the futed pan!! Anyone know hte points?
Nicole

It's 4 points. Seems like too many but definitely worth it for the chocolate fix! If you can figure out how to get some fiber in there it would definitely decrease it.

Related to Can Danielle Lose 27 Pounds by April 7th?

1. What is the purpose of the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event?

The "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event is designed to bring together a group of individuals who are interested in living a healthy lifestyle and promoting wellness. It provides a supportive and motivational environment for participants to track their progress and achieve their weight loss goals.

2. Who can participate in the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event?

Anyone can participate in the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event, regardless of age, gender, or current weight. This event is open to all individuals who are committed to improving their health and wellness.

3. How do I join the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event?

To join the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or host to register. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to participate in the event.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event?

There is no cost to participate in the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event. It is a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef to promote healthy living and wellness.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event?

By participating in the "Group a Weigh-In April 7Th" event, you will have the opportunity to connect with others who have similar health and wellness goals, receive support and motivation, and track your progress towards a healthier lifestyle. Additionally, there may be prizes and incentives for participants who achieve their weight loss goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • imported_heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_heat123
Replies
Views
Sheila