• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Losing 15lbs by April with 2 Shakes a Day

In summary, the conversation is about different weight loss methods and the benefits of using a service called Director Support Services for newsletter and website assistance. The participants mention using shakes, exercise, and Weight Watchers for weight loss, and recommend Director Support Services for business support. The conversation also includes updates on weight loss progress and inquiries about the services offered by Director Support Services.
imported_heat123
Anyone try this and have success with it? I want to start it doing 2 shakes a day to lose 15lbs by April. I've stepped up my exercise schedule too so hopefully it works!?!

Honestly the thing I do not like about this one is that it does not teach you to eat correctly. (by the way it is GREAT that you are exercising!) What happens when the average person stops drinking the shakes? They gain weight.

Honestly, with the exercise (cardio at 30 min in the heart rate zone so about 40 min 3-4 times a week) while cutting your calories and eating a balanced diet and you will lose the weight. It sounds like you are off to a great start!

Good Luck!

If your going to do a diet I would recommend Weight Watchers it is a really balanced weight loss program. I am working on my second week of it and I have lost 2lbs

I tried the trial free period and just could not keep track of my points. I will try slim fast first and if it doesn't work by April maybe WW again? I have a wedding in June so that would be another target date to lose by.

I will admit that keeping track of points is hard.... But it has become second nature to me ....

I used a golf ticker to keep track of my points. I hated writing it all down (but it did help me to eat healthier..hated writing down "bad" points) When I used the golf ticker I stayed on track with my points and it was only a couple of dollars.

I'm with Leah on this one..I love WW because it teaches a healthy lifestyle..so when a person stops going to meetings they are more likely to stay healthy.

Remember a habit takes 30 days to form. After that it is second nature.

Shakes just aren't meals. They aren't filling enough and they aren't even real food. I'd be very weary of any diet that doesn't involve eating food. I'm talking real food, not chemicals and fortified "nutrition".

I don't think I could a drinking diet. I like to chew food too much. I've had supplemental shakes like Spiru-tein and I just can't make a meal out of that. A snack, perhaps, but not rely on it as a meal.

Director Support ServicesI just wanted to let everyone know about a service that I've just started using. The website is www.directorsupportservices.com. This is a former P.C. director that has started a business to help directors with their Customer Newsletter, Consultant Newsletter, Bi-monthly E-training, website assistance and she is adding a recognition program. You can sign up for any of these services. Prices are based on the number of consutlants or customers you have. *she can also snail mail them for you. Plus she can do special flyers/invites if you need them.

She's been doing this for 18 months and has a staff of 3.

This has been an answered prayer for me and I wanted to pass this on to all of you. I can now concentrate on what will "make" me money.

Since I just started with her, if you have any questions or want samples of her services, just go to her website and direct your questions to her. This way I won't give out any incorrect answers. Tell her you heard about it from me.

Karen Weber
Senior Director

Is there somewhere that we can go to see smaples of what she does?

Director supportCorrections on website: www.directorsupportservices.com. I emailed her and she sent me samples of the different newsletters that she does.

Karen

Thanks Karen! I emailed her and will be anxiously awaiting her response.

Thank you,
Kristi

Update... Week 1 so far it's not as bad as I thought it would be! As long as you have snacks in betweeen, it's very doable! Then eat a sensible dinner (I'm doing low carb meals). So with my upped exercise schedule of 4-5 walking hours a week I hope to reach 15lbs by April! Plus the motivating factor for me is having my cousin and friend do the "biggest loser" competition with me so we are going to weigh in each week and support eachother! So here's to a succesful 2 months! :)

Update... week 1 weigh in 2 lbs lost! Whoohooo!

What are the ingredients in the shakes?

The ingredients in the shakes include a blend of whey protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They also contain natural flavors and sweeteners.

Can I replace both meals with the shakes?

Yes, for best results, we recommend replacing two meals per day with the shakes. However, it is important to also have a balanced and healthy dinner to ensure you are getting all the necessary nutrients.

What if I have dietary restrictions?

Our shakes are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions, please consult with your healthcare provider before starting the program.

Are there any side effects?

The shakes are made with all-natural ingredients and are generally safe to consume. However, some individuals may experience mild gastrointestinal discomfort when first starting the program. This should subside within a few days as your body adjusts to the shakes.

Can I still have snacks while on the program?

Yes, you can still have healthy snacks in between meals, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts. However, it is important to monitor your overall calorie intake and to make sure your snacks are not high in calories or sugar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies