• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: How to Earn Free Items by Turning $1250 by April 20th

In summary, to earn free items through the Maximize Your Earnings program, you need to host a Pampered Chef party and reach a total sales amount of $1250 by April 20th. The items you can earn for free depend on the total sales amount of your party and you can combine this program with other Pampered Chef rewards and discounts. You can track your progress towards the $1250 goal through your Pampered Chef account and the deadline to earn free items is April 20th.
naekelsey
Gold Member
With the New items we can earn if we turn $1250 by April 20th, do they go by the amount of the total Commisionable Sales or total Guest Sales? I just looked about my ind report and don't remember having the 2 different totals to look at...Now I am confused as what total I should be concerned with!!!

It's by the Commisionable Sales.

All consultant promotions are alway Commissionable Sales. It would be nice if it went by guest and half price items were counted though! but oh well!

Thanks...Just wanted to make sure.

:) I just checked and I'm $51.51 away!!!!

1. How do I earn free items by turning $1250 by April 20th?

To earn free items through the Maximize Your Earnings program, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party and reach a total sales amount of $1250 by April 20th. This can be achieved through a combination of online and in-person orders from your guests.

2. What items can I earn for free through this program?

The items that you can earn for free depend on the total sales amount of your party. For example, if your party reaches $1250 in sales, you can earn up to 15% of the total sales in free products. You can choose from a wide selection of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items.

3. Can I combine this program with other Pampered Chef rewards or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the Maximize Your Earnings program with other Pampered Chef rewards and discounts. For example, if you are a host and also a consultant, you can earn both host rewards and consultant commission on the sales from your party.

4. How do I track my progress towards the $1250 goal?

You can track your progress towards the $1250 goal through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and go to the "My Parties" section, where you can see the total sales from your party and how close you are to reaching the goal. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on your progress.

5. Is there a deadline to earn free items through this program?

Yes, the deadline to earn free items through the Maximize Your Earnings program is April 20th. This is the same deadline for guests to place orders and for the host to submit their party order. After this date, the program will end and the host will no longer be eligible for free products based on their party's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
imported_heat123