• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers Purchase Our Aprons?

In summary, customers are allowed to buy aprons from the business, but only if they are signed up for a supply.
swtnsssychef
are customers allowed to buy our aprons? I had one ask for one and I told her I wasn't sure (first show I had)...but I'd check for her...Then she asked if she could just buy mine from me and I could get another one!!! lol so anyway, are they allowed to purchase one or is that forbidden.....

I'd try to recruit her!

I have one of my good customers who also wants the apron...and I AM working on getting her signed up!

Just my 2 cents...

We used to sell aprons. I don't think there was much of a market for it. I don't see any reason why you can't sell her yours if you want to. I sold several when they were in the catalog and I have given a couple away as gifts.

Just buy her one when you submit your next supply order.

Jokingly tell her that the only way to get it is to become a consultant and start her own business - see what she says to that. If she has a negative response, get her one on your next supply order.

Tell her it's $155 and comes with a bunch of free product. Better yet, it will be free once she has her first 4 shows! :p

sfdavis918 said:
Tell her it's $155 and comes with a bunch of free product. Better yet, it will be free once she has her first 4 shows! :p

PERFECT RESPONSE! :D

sfdavis918 said:

I was thinking that too!

LOL I'd love to hear what she says to that... I double-dog dare you to say that ;)

I triple-dog dare you!!!!

sfdavis918 said:

lmbo!!! I'll have to tell her that the next time I call her!! I never thought of that!! Slowly I'll come around with some quick responses like that!! Just give me time!! :D

I would start with the $155 but if she guffaws at that I would tell her that you would make her a deal -- if she has a kitchen show with $500 in sales and two bookings you would give her one as a free gift. Can't go wrong there :)

great idea!! thanks

Related to Can Customers Purchase Our Aprons?

1. What material is the apron made of?

The apron is made of a durable and stain-resistant cotton and polyester blend.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can the apron be personalized?

Yes, we offer custom embroidery options for personalizing the apron with a name or phrase of your choice.

4. How do I care for the apron?

The apron is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to maintain the quality of the fabric.

5. Is the apron only available in one color?

No, the apron is available in a variety of colors and patterns to suit your personal style and kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • hselby87