• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caring for Your Customers: My Experiences

In summary, this conversation provides evidence that it is nice when customers take care of other customers.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
to take care of your customers! I'm sure most of you are saying, 'Well, DUH!', but I just wanted to share two of my experiences......

At our county fair, I participated in a booth. I didn't get many sales but I did have a lady at the booth next to me purchase a can opener. I called her about a week ago to check & see how she was doing with it. She said she was doing good & really liked it. Yesterday, I received a call from her ordering another one for their FL home. So, I processed the order. Today, I got her check in the mail with a card. It said, 'Thank you for ordering the Can Opener for me. I really like it & will tell all of my friends about it.' I just thought that was really nice.

While at conference, I received a phone call from a lady I had never talked to before. She literally called me as I was stepping off the train in Chicago. She wanted to order the Rectangular Baker for her Daughter In Law. I asked how she got my name. She said that a friend of hers was one of my customers & told her that I would take good care of her if she ordered from me. I just thought that was the highest compliment.

It feels good when that happens...... Great Job****

Way To Go & Good for you....:D

WAY TOO GO ... that it is Awsome!!!!!!!

What you are saying is so true...I have had similar experiences as well....I did a booth last fall at a festival and it was dismal, I met one girl who I thought would be great. We actually became close friends and she recently signed and you guys might know her as Italianchef on here. There is also a past host that I have that I did a show for in Vegas, since I have moved to St. Louis and she to Reno...we have kept in touch and she orders every so often. She just placed an order for the discontinued stuff and sent a note thanking me for keeping her on my contact list and she doesn't know how she would ever find another consultant.

I love those types of customers! I have lots of friends who don't want shows, don't care about host benefits but just love to order when they need something. They tell me what they want and say add to it to your next show so they can benefit. They also get orders periodically from their friends who ask them to order. They love knowing that I am here and tend to order more without pressure. I never refuse an order as some of these repeat customers tend to help you get to your goal for the month! If you make them happy they tell all of their friends and family. Can't tell you how many times I hear oh, this isn't for me this time it's for so and so! She loved mine and wants one too!

I love that too. I had a catalog show in August that was at $390. I was going to add on $10 myself to help her get to $400, but out of the blue a lady who i do not even know called me to order a can opener. I ask her how she got my name and she said from a friend who is a customer. It just made my day - and in turn I told the host about her and that made quite an impression. It is things like this that make me just love what I do!

1. How do you handle difficult customers?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our clients. In the rare occurrence that a customer is dissatisfied, we first listen to their concerns and try to understand the root of the issue. Then, we offer solutions and work with the customer to find a resolution that meets their needs.

2. What resources does Pampered Chef provide to help maintain customer relationships?

We offer a variety of resources to help our consultants maintain strong relationships with their customers. This includes training on effective communication and problem-solving, access to our customer service team for support, and a range of marketing materials to help keep customers engaged and informed.

3. How do you personalize the customer experience at Pampered Chef?

We believe in creating a personalized experience for each customer by getting to know their individual needs and preferences. Our consultants are trained to ask questions and listen to their customers in order to provide tailored solutions and recommendations. Additionally, we offer personalized cooking classes and demonstrations for our customers.

4. How does Pampered Chef handle customer feedback?

We highly value customer feedback as it helps us improve our products and services. We have a dedicated team that collects and analyzes feedback from our customers and takes action to address any issues or make necessary improvements. We also have a review system in place for customers to leave their thoughts and suggestions on our website.

5. What makes Pampered Chef stand out in terms of customer care?

At Pampered Chef, we prioritize building genuine relationships with our customers. This means going above and beyond to understand their needs, offering personalized solutions, and providing ongoing support and resources. We also have a strong focus on continuous improvement and actively listen to customer feedback to ensure we are always meeting their expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Roadtripray