• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share their typed-out recipe for Turkey Tettrazinni?

In summary, to make Turkey Tettrazinni, you will need spaghetti, unsalted butter, all-purpose flour, chicken broth, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, cooked turkey, frozen peas, and grated Parmesan cheese. You can use any type of pasta, but spaghetti works best. To make the dish, cook the spaghetti, melt butter, stir in flour, add chicken broth, cream, salt, and pepper, then add spaghetti, turkey, peas, and cheese. Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes. You can make it ahead of time and bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with a side salad or breadsticks.
ChefMary412
does anyone have Turkey Tettrazinni typed out? I left my recipe card at the host's house Friday night... and I have three emails for people who were there that want the recipe!!
Thanks ahead of time!

BTW- this is the best dish I have ever done for a show... I got 3 bookings from it because people want the 12" skillet!!

8 oz uncooked spaghetti noodles
1 can (14.5oz) chicken broth
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/3 cup) divided
1/2 cup 2% milk
1/3 cup finely chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 8-oz slice oven roasted deli turkey (1/2 inch thick) diced
1 pkg (80z) sliced mushrooms
1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed

1) Break noodles in half. Combine noodles and broth in deep covered baker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 10-13 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring halfway through cooking. Meanwhile, combine soup, sour cream, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, milk, onion, pressed garlic and black pepper in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well.
2) add soup mixture, turkey , mushrooms and beans to baker; mix well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 6-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring halfway through cooking. Top with remaining cheese.

I came on here looking for turkey recipes, basically info on hide the turkey shows. Then I saw your post and decided to type it out for you... I think I will try this tomorrow night and then make it for my upcoming shows if it tastes as good as it sound and if its a hit with my family!

ohh.. thanks. you are the best. It is an amazing dish.

awww shucks!:blushing: thanks! & You're Welcome!;)

Related to Can anyone share their typed-out recipe for Turkey Tettrazinni?

What ingredients do I need to make Turkey Tettrazinni?

To make Turkey Tettrazinni, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pound spaghetti
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 4 cups chicken broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
  • 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Can I use a different type of pasta in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer. However, spaghetti works best for this dish.

How do I make Turkey Tettrazinni?

To make Turkey Tettrazinni, follow these steps:

1. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and stir until smooth.
  3. Gradually pour in chicken broth, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
  4. Stir in heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
  5. Add cooked spaghetti, chopped turkey, peas, and Parmesan cheese to the pot. Stir until well combined.
  6. Transfer mixture to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
  7. Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top.

Can I make Turkey Tettrazinni ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dish ahead of time and refrigerate it before baking. When ready to serve, bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes, or until heated through.

What should I serve with Turkey Tettrazinni?

Turkey Tettrazinni is a complete meal on its own, but you can serve it with a side salad or some breadsticks for a more well-rounded meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam