• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Tetrazzini - double batch

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
In case anyone is interested, the 12" Skillet (Stovetop method) will handle a double batch of the Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini (from the Weekday Dinners Cards).

When I got to my host's house last night, she informed me she wanted to do a double batch. It just fit into the 12" skillet. There wasn't a ton of room at the very last step - and you had to be careful mixing it. But it worked great.

And everyone loved it!! :)

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
nice! I have done double batch in the microwave... that works too... just put in it for 6 or so more minutes! When my son has his friends over for dinner (all 15 year old soccer laying boys) We always have to make a double batch!!
Glad it came out well at the show!!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
nice! I have done double batch in the microwave... that works too... just put in it for 6 or so more minutes! When my son has his friends over for dinner (all 15 year old soccer laying boys) We always have to make a double batch!!
Glad it came out well at the show!!

Good to know! I wouldn't have thought a double batch would have fit in the DCB! And I am sure I wouldn't have thought about increasing the time - but that makes sense.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views