• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Favorite Turkey Recipes - Hide the Turkey Show

In summary, "Share Your Favorite Turkey Recipes - Hide the Turkey Show" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can share their creative turkey recipes and get inspired for holiday cooking. To participate, one can join the event on the Pampered Chef website or through social media, or reach out to a consultant for more information. The Hide the Turkey products, including a turkey-shaped roasting pan, baster, and trivet, add fun and functionality to holiday cooking. Participation is open to all, regardless of whether or not they have Pampered Chef products. And by participating, there is a chance to win prizes such as Pampered Chef products and discounts.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Can you all share what recipes you do at the hide the turkey show?

I know of the Turkey Cranberry wreath, the turkey chili, and the Turkey Tettrazini but I have a host that wants something different than those. ANY IDEAS???

What about the Chicken, Red Onion & Rosemary Pizza, but with turkey instead?

Anything with Chicken. I am doing Mexican Chicken Lasagna this month or the "Turkey" cranberry wreath.

Any good chicken pot pie recipe, made with turkey (my familie's favorite "left over")

nikked said:
Any good chicken pot pie recipe, made with turkey (my familie's favorite "left over")

Love turkey pot pie, the best one I ever had was smoked turkey. Lives in memory more than 30 years later!!

It strikes me we could make this in the deep covered baker, if there's no deep dish pie pan in the house....mmmm. you've got me thinkin!

1. What is "Share Your Favorite Turkey Recipes - Hide the Turkey Show"?

"Share Your Favorite Turkey Recipes - Hide the Turkey Show" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where our consultants and customers can share their favorite turkey recipes and get creative with our Hide the Turkey products. It's a fun and interactive way to get inspired for your holiday cooking!

2. How can I participate in the Hide the Turkey Show?

To participate in the Hide the Turkey Show, simply join the event on our Pampered Chef website or through our social media channels. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to get involved with the event.

3. What are the Hide the Turkey products?

The Hide the Turkey products are a fun and creative way to add some excitement to your holiday cooking. They include our Turkey-shaped Roasting Pan, Turkey Baster, and Turkey Trivet. These products are not only functional, but they also make for a great presentation for your turkey dish.

4. Can I still participate if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! While we love to see our products in action, you do not need to have any Pampered Chef products to participate in the Hide the Turkey Show. We welcome all turkey recipes and ideas, regardless of the tools used to create them.

5. Are there any prizes for participating in the Hide the Turkey Show?

Yes, there are! By participating in the Hide the Turkey Show, you will have the chance to win some exciting prizes, including Pampered Chef products and discounts. Make sure to join in and share your favorite turkey recipes for a chance to win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Krista Burson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies