• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share the recipe for Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

In summary, the Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza is made with a crust of flour, cornmeal, and butter, and is topped with ground beef, onions, tomatoes, cheese, and condiments. It can be made with ground turkey for a leaner option and can be assembled ahead of time and reheated later. The baking time is 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
winklermom
Could someone please post this recipe? I've looked through the recipes on here and on the PC website but haven't been able to locate it. I've also Googled it but to no avail. TIA

Last edited:
Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza

1 pkg pizza crust mix (the kind you just add water too)- we actually used 2
1 ob 90% lean ground beef
1 small onion
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup yellow mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce - I have this if you don't
2 plum tomatoes
4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese

So how do you actually cook it?

we cooked the hamburger in the micro cooker with the onions, and pepper. Then added the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Use the 12 inch skillet and press the pizza dough out. Cook at 350 for 7-10 minutes. Add the hamburger mixture, cover with tomatoes- sliced, and cheese, bake till cheese is melted.

I don't "DO" beef, but my sweet husband does, and I think I'm going to make this for him! PLUS I need to use up my pizza crust/s that I've purchased for free (using coupons, etc.) before the crusts expire and when I pop them open and they hit the ceiling! :)

1. How do I make the crust for the Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

The crust is made with a combination of flour, cornmeal, and butter, and is pressed into a deep dish pizza pan before baking.

2. Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in this recipe for a leaner option.

3. What toppings are included in the Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

This pizza features ground beef, chopped onions, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and your choice of condiments such as ketchup, mustard, and pickles.

4. How long does it take to bake the Deep Dish Cheeseburger Pizza?

The pizza should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

5. Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can assemble the pizza ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. It can also be reheated in the oven or microwave for a quick meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • Laurt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies