• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Recipe for DCB Dish - Request for Help!

In summary, to find a specific recipe using the DCB, log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "Recipes" tab, and use the search bar to find the dish. You can also contact a consultant or customer service for assistance. There is no limit to the number of recipes you can request, and response times may vary. You can also request for a recipe to be added to the Pampered Chef database through the "Contact Us" form or by contacting a consultant.
Laurt
Hi! I've heard this dish mentioned on here but can't seem to find the recipe anywere. Can someone post it please! I just got the DCB and would love to use if!
Thanks!

Laura, do a search, search the files. It's here.

Thanks Debbie! I just found it by searching for "Chicken"!

Also, if you search the "files" and type in "fajitas", you'll get 11 results.

I have an awesome consultant on my team who took all of the DCB recipes and put them in booklet form. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DCB booklet.doc
    59 KB · Views: 534
How awesome is that! I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Wow! I have so many DCB files that I give people, but to have them all compiled into one is FABULOUS! Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
chefcharity said:
I have an awesome consultant on my team who took all of the DCB recipes and put them in booklet form. Enjoy!

Thanks!!! This is awesome to have!!

1. How do I find the recipe for a specific dish using the DCB?

You can find the recipe for a specific dish using the DCB by following these steps:

• 1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
  • 2. Click on the "Recipes" tab.
  • 3. Use the search bar to type in the name of the dish.
  • 4. Once the dish appears, click on it to view the full recipe and instructions.

If you are unable to find the recipe using this method, you can also try searching for the dish on the Pampered Chef website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I request for help finding a recipe for a dish I saw at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can request for help finding a recipe for a dish you saw at a Pampered Chef party. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They will do their best to help you find the recipe using the information you provide.

3. Is there a limit to the number of recipes I can request for help finding?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes you can request for help finding. Pampered Chef is dedicated to helping our customers find the recipes they need to create delicious dishes and make the most out of their DCB.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a response to my request for help finding a recipe?

The response time for a request for help finding a recipe may vary depending on the complexity of the request and the availability of our customer service team. However, we strive to respond to all requests in a timely manner and will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.

5. Can I request for a recipe to be added to the Pampered Chef database?

Yes, you can request for a recipe to be added to the Pampered Chef database. If you have a favorite dish that you would like to see on our website, you can submit a request through the "Contact Us" form on our website or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. We appreciate all suggestions and will do our best to add new recipes to our database regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mindy50135
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies