• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Share a 2003 Pizza Recipe with Potato Slices, Bacon & Green Onions?

In summary, my friend says she has a SB from 2003 that has a pizza with potato slices and bacon and green onions on it...I've asked her a few times to scan it to me but she hasn't. Does anyone have this recipe?My friend searched for a recipe for a potato pizza on the US PC site, and she found one that she liked. She also tried making the recipe, and it turned out well. The recipe calls for cheddar cheese and pre-cooked bacon, which she added to the pizza. The recipe yielded an eight-serving pizza, and it was delicious.
PamperedK
Silver Member
My friend says she has a SB from 2003 that has a pizza with potato slices and bacon and green onions on it...I've asked her a few times to scan it to me but she hasn't. Does anyone have this recipe?

I checked in both 2003 SBs & theres no pizza with potatoes & Bacon....

I cannot decide of this sounds good or not, ha! I can honestly say I have never had those toppings on a pizza.:D

mmmm... sounds yummy. East Side Mario's (a Cdn restaurant chain) had a potato pizza on the menu for a little while about 4 yrs ago.... it was pretty yummy.

have you called the test kitchens? maybe they can help ... oh and search recipes on the US pc site. On the homepage click "products" and the you can do a recipe search -- they have all sorts of recipes that we don't have on our CC.

I've made a "mashed potato pizza" before. I think it was in Taste of Home, I'll have to search. The "crust" was mashed potatoes and the toppings were green onions, bacon, and cheese. It was pretty tasty!

In Unos Chicago Grill..they have an appetizer, that is a deep dish pizza & its filled with mashed potaoes & has bacon & cheddar all over it as well. YUMMY!!!:D

This sounds right up my alley. I love potatoes, bacon and pizza!

Ohh ok here it is!! It's like a perogie pizza (is that a Canadian thing??)Cheesy Potato Pizza – Cheddar cheese and crispy bits of bacon top thinly sliced potatoes on a crusty pizza crust. 1 pkg (500 g) refrigerated pizza or bread dough1 container (227 g) cream cheese onion dip1 small clove garlic, pressed2 medium red-skinned potatoes (unpeeled), thinly sliced (2 cups/500 mL)Freshly ground black pepper4 oz (125 g) cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup/250 mL) - I use more like a cup and a half, plus a cup of shredded marble cheese. It’s more delicious.½ pkg (65 g) pre-cooked bacon, chopped2 green onions, thinly sliced½ cup (125 mL) sour cream (optional)½ cup (125 mL) chunky style salsa (optional) 1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Place dough in centre of Large Round Stone; roll out to edge of Baking Stone using lightly floured Baker’s Roller; set aside. I use the medium stone – the dough fits it nicely.
2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine onion dip and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Spread mixture evenly over dough using Classic Scraper. I tried some chili powder on top of this, and it didn’t really make it spicy. I’m still experimenting. Slice potatoes using Ultimate Slice & Grate (Mandoline!) fitted with the Adjustable Thin Slicing Blade. Arrange potato slices over spread; sprinkle with pepper. Grate cheese over potatoes using Deluxe Cheese Grater (Rotary). I do a second, smaller layer of potatoes on top of this and another layer of cheese. But, to each his/her own. We like a lot of potato and a lot of cheese. Chop (pre-cooked) bacon slices using Chef’s Knife; sprinkle over top.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove Baking Stone to Cooling Rack; cool 6-8 minutes. Thinly slice green onions; sprinkle over top of pizza. Cut using Pizza Cutter. Serve with a dollop of sour cream or salsa, if desired. Yield: 8 servings (ha! Brent and I finish one pizza for dinner.) Per serving: 346 calories; 11.8 g protein; 14.9 g total fat; 6.9 g sat fat; 40.8 g carbohydrate; 1.8 g fibre; 34 mg cholesterol; 716 mg sodium.

Ooh- that sounds sooooo good!

1. Can I use any type of potato for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of potato for this recipe. However, we recommend using a starchy potato like Russet or Yukon Gold for the best texture.

2. Can I substitute turkey bacon for regular bacon?

Yes, you can substitute turkey bacon for regular bacon in this recipe. Just make sure to cook it according to the package instructions before adding it to the pizza.

3. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. Just follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature.

4. Do I have to use a pizza stone to make this recipe?

No, you do not have to use a pizza stone to make this recipe. You can use a baking sheet or pizza pan instead. Just make sure to preheat it in the oven before adding the pizza.

5. Can I add additional toppings to this recipe?

Yes, you can add additional toppings to this recipe. Some popular suggestions include mushrooms, bell peppers, and different types of cheese. Just make sure not to overload the pizza with too many toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • croberts30
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2