• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Can an order be shipped direct to a PO box? Wanted to cofirm before I

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
can an order be shipped direct to a PO box? Wanted to cofirm before I submitted a show.

Thanks

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
If it comes directly from the show

as a drop ship to the customer and not the host, the answer is NO. UPS does all of our delivery and will not deliver to a P.O. Box. If it must go to a P.O. Box, then it must be delievered to the host then she must take it to the postoffice after reboxing it and labeling it and pay the postage herself.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I've had a friend and fellow consultant list the Physical address for the PO and then on second line put the PO Box.

So it would be for example in Montrose:

# of PO Monunment Square
PO Box 123
Montrose PA 18801

HTH,

Lisa

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
I have done it...

before. I have many customers who live in rural areas where there are no street addresses. I list the PO Box and the UPS calls the customer or host and asks for directions to their house!:D

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Home Office's reply was "no it has to be a street address". So I had to get a home address from the outside order guest.

thanks for your responses!