• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Ex-Husband Save the Day for a New Consultant?

In summary, a consultant shares her success in reaching her sales goal with the help of her ex who bought almost $400 worth of products. She encourages other consultants to not give up and mentions her positive relationship with her ex. The conversation takes a humorous turn and the consultant clarifies that her ex is now her friend and she has a happy marriage.
rancherswife
Well, maybe they are most of the time, but mine stepped up today. His girlfriend was supposed to have a party (rescheduled twice) and ended up changing to a catalog party. Well, she didn't get any sales, so my ex took the catalog to his poker game. No takers. So he knew that I was $350 away from the $3000 level and REALLY wanted to meet my goal, so he bought almost $400! So I've made it!!!! This is my first full month, and I've already gotten $3100 in sales. So to all of you new consultants, don't give up (I was in tears a couple of weeks ago and wanted to quit) and you just might be pleasantly surprised!! What a great business to be in!!

Wow - that is great - it took me a few months to hit $3000 in sales!

That's great! What a wonderful ex you have! Well at least when it comes to that... LOL..

and he's an ex becauuuussee?!?!?;)

Just kidding - congratulations on a great month!!:D

amy07 said:
and he's an ex becauuuussee?!?!?;)

Just kidding - congratulations on a great month!!:D

You read my mind...I was thinking the same thing...if he wasn't that bad, maybe they should get back together... ;)

He sounds like a GREAT customer to have! I'm glad he's on your side! Congrats and keep on going strong!

Man I wish I could get my ex to buy some stuff!

We can only get along BECAUSE we're not together! We were horrible together, and now we're pretty good friends. I now have an AMAZING husband, he has a sweet girlfriend, and we all get along. We even babysit for one another. He loves pampered chef stuff. As a matter of fact, when we divorced, the ONLY thing he asked for was the deep covered baker.

WOW! Great situation...weird...but great!

My husbands ex is a part of our "family" but not my ex.

rancherswife said:
We can only get along BECAUSE we're not together! We were horrible together, and now we're pretty good friends. I now have an AMAZING husband, he has a sweet girlfriend, and we all get along. We even babysit for one another. He loves pampered chef stuff. As a matter of fact, when we divorced, the ONLY thing he asked for was the deep covered baker.
Your husband has a girlfriend? :eek:

chefann said:
Your husband has a girlfriend? :eek:

BWAHAHAHAH! I thought the exact same thing - but knew that probably wasn't what she meant......so you just posted what I was thinking....:D :D :D

I see. I knew what I was saying, atleast in my head!!! Who knows? Maybe my husband DOES have a girlfriend, you never know with men! :)

I knew what you were saying, too - just had to be a goofball. :D

Related to Can an Ex-Husband Save the Day for a New Consultant?

1. What is the premise of "Not All Ex-Husbands Are Bad!"?

The book follows the story of a woman who learns to let go of her bitter feelings towards her ex-husband and find forgiveness and healing.

2. Is this a self-help book or a work of fiction?

This is a work of fiction, but it contains valuable lessons and insights about relationships and forgiveness that can be applied in real life.

3. Who is the target audience for this book?

This book is primarily targeted towards women who have gone through a divorce or are struggling to move on from a past relationship.

4. Does this book have a happy ending?

Yes, the book has a heartwarming and uplifting ending that will leave readers feeling hopeful and inspired.

5. Are there any triggering themes or content in this book?

The book touches on themes of divorce, infidelity, and emotional abuse, so readers who have experienced these situations may find it triggering. However, the overall message of the book is one of healing and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Sondra Coddington