• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Buy 2 Host Specials?

Thanks in AdvanceGuest one can only purchase a host special if she had a booking for this month. Guest 2's cooking show was booked from the original show that Guest 1 also booked from right? NOT from Guest 1's catelog show? If guest 2booked from the same party Guest 1 booked from that first original host can purchase a host special from both Guest 1 and 2 but Guest 1 cannot purchase it from Guest 2. Clear as mud? :)Basically it's for the current host and any host she has BOOKED from, not from any past host.
TinasKitchen
My host from last night wanted to purchase 2 woven selections at 60% off. I told her there was only one per show. Everyone had already left the party so I couldnt get any other bookings from it for this month. It says one per show... so I assume that is all she gets at that price.

Also, when does the Generation II become discontinued? i had someone order a piece last night and I didnt say anything b/c I wasnt sure if they had been discontinued yet.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
The only way a host can get 2 of the 60% specials is if somebody at the show books a show for the same month. Or, if the host wants to, she can put together a catalog show for the same month and then get a second special.

The Gen II is available through the end of August.

If the host puts together a catalog show, she can actually purchase a total of 3 specials. 1 from the original show, 1 from the catalog show and 1 from booking from the original show (booking benefit).

Thanks Girls, new I could count on you!

:)

Tina...Put in as a guest 1 of your past hosts. Pick whatever item you want & have your present host pay for it. You can have 2 of the Host specials per party, just not the same host;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just because you are a past host does not mean you can get the current host special. The current show MUST have been BOOKED from your previous show for the booking benefit to work.

Host SpecialI have a question? At my first party, I had three bookings, guest one had a catalog party, last night guest two had a cooking show, guest one wants to purchase a host special this month, is she eligible? Also she spent 62$ before host discount after it was 58$ can she still get the guest special or does she need to spend 2$ more. Hope this makes sense.:eek:

Thanks

AuntKat said:
I have a question? At my first party, I had three bookings, guest one had a catalog party, last night guest two had a cooking show, guest one wants to purchase a host special this month, is she eligible? Also she spent 62$ before host discount after it was 58$ can she still get the guest special or does she need to spend 2$ more. Hope this makes sense.:eek:

Thanks

Guest one can only purchase a host special if she had a booking for this month. Guest 2's cooking show was booked from the original show that Guest 1 also booked from right? NOT from Guest 1's catelog show? If guest 2booked from the same party Guest 1 booked from that first original host can purchase a host special from both Guest 1 and 2 but Guest 1 cannot purchase it from Guest 2. Clear as mud? :)

Basically it's for the current host and any host she has BOOKED from, not from any past host. There, that's clearer!

As for the guest special, that's STILL up for debate. Some of us have called HO and been told it's the total the past host spent out of pocket (so she has to have $60 after her discount before shipping and taxes) other's say it's worked for them with it being $60 before the discount so I'm not sure what to tell you.

Related to Can a Host Buy 2 Host Specials?

Can a Host Buy 2 Host Specials?

Yes, a host can buy 2 host specials as long as they have met the requirements for earning host rewards. Typically, hosts can earn 1 host special for every $200 in guest sales.

What are the benefits of buying 2 host specials?

Buying 2 host specials allows a host to receive double the rewards, such as free products and discounts, on their purchase. It also helps the host reach their sales goal faster.

Are there any restrictions on which host specials a host can buy 2 of?

No, hosts can choose any 2 host specials they want as long as they meet the requirements for earning them. However, some host specials may have limited quantities available.

Can a host combine their 2 host specials with other discounts or offers?

Yes, hosts can combine their 2 host specials with any other discounts or offers they are eligible for. This allows them to maximize their savings and rewards.

How can a host purchase 2 host specials?

A host can purchase 2 host specials by contacting their consultant or placing an order through their personal website. They can also mention their intent to purchase 2 host specials during their party or event with the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies