• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Order the Host Speicals?

In summary, as a consultant, you are still eligible to order the Host Specials, which are only available for purchase during the month they are offered and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. There is no minimum sales requirement for consultants to order the Host Specials, but it is encouraged to share them with customers and host parties to increase sales and earnings. Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to the Host Specials, but you can still earn commission on any sales. Consultants are allowed to order the Host Specials once per month, and Host Rewards can be used to purchase them, but they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
BPresley
Can a consultant place a personal order using pampered partner plus to order the host and guest specials?

Guest Specials, yes. Host Specials, no. To receive the host special, you will need to have your own party during that month.

Yes, a consultant can use their Pampered Partner Plus account to place a personal order for the host and guest specials. However, it is important for consultants to follow their company's policies and guidelines regarding personal orders. Some companies may have restrictions on personal orders or may require consultants to disclose any personal orders to their team or upline. It is always best to check with your company's policies before placing a personal order.

1. Can I still order the Host Specials if I am a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you are still eligible to order the Host Specials. However, please note that the Host Specials are only available for purchase during the month they are offered and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

2. Do I need to meet a minimum sales requirement to order the Host Specials?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for consultants to order the Host Specials. However, we do encourage consultants to share the Host Specials with their customers and host parties to increase their sales and earnings.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the Host Specials?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to the Host Specials as they are already offered at a discounted price for hosts. However, you can still earn commission on any Host Specials that you sell to your customers.

4. How many times can I order the Host Specials?

As a consultant, you are allowed to order the Host Specials only once per month. This allows other consultants and hosts to have the opportunity to purchase the specials as well.

5. Can I use my Host Rewards to purchase the Host Specials?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards to purchase the Host Specials. However, please note that the Host Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DMB75
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire