• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Have a PO Box for Shipping?

In summary, shipping to a PO Box is similar to shipping to a physical address, with the only difference being the need to provide the PO Box number and recipient's name along with the correct zip code. You can use a PO Box as the shipping address for your order, but it's best to check with the specific carrier beforehand as some may not deliver to PO Boxes. There may be additional fees for shipping to a PO Box, depending on the carrier, and you can track your package using the tracking number provided. If your package is too big to fit in your PO Box, the postal service will hold it at the post office for pickup or leave a notice for you to pick it up at the counter.
PamperedbyKaren
Does anyone know off hand, if a consultant can have a PO box? I'm moving to a new apartment without a doorman and I don't want the items sitting out all day?

Thanks

No - Fed-EX doesn't deliver to PO boxes. It has to be a street address. You can have packages delivered to a work address or alternate address though.

!Yes, a consultant can have a PO box. Many consultants use a PO box for their business mail to keep their personal and business mail separate. If you are concerned about the safety of your packages, a PO box is a good option to ensure they are secure until you can pick them up. However, be sure to check with your specific company's policies and guidelines to ensure it is allowed.

Related to Can a Consultant Have a PO Box for Shipping?

What is the process for shipping to a PO Box?

Shipping to a PO Box is similar to shipping to a physical address. You will need to provide the PO Box number, along with the recipient's name and the correct zip code. The package will be delivered by the postal service to the PO Box address.

Can I use a PO Box as the shipping address for my order?

Yes, you can use a PO Box as the shipping address for your order. However, some carriers may not deliver to PO Boxes, so it is always best to check with the specific carrier before selecting a PO Box as your shipping address.

Are there any additional fees for shipping to a PO Box?

There may be additional fees for shipping to a PO Box, depending on the carrier. Some carriers, such as UPS, charge an extra fee for delivering to a PO Box. It is always best to check with the specific carrier for their policies and fees.

Can I track my package if it is being shipped to a PO Box?

Yes, you can track your package if it is being shipped to a PO Box. You can use the tracking number provided by the carrier to track the package's status and delivery updates.

What if my package is too big to fit in my PO Box?

If your package is too big to fit in your PO Box, the postal service will usually hold it at the post office for you to pick up. They may also leave a notice in your PO Box for you to pick up the package at the post office counter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennLizFran