• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New White Dcb and Small Baker for Sale

In summary, the New White Dcb and Small Baker is a versatile baking dish set from Pampered Chef that includes a white Deep Covered Baker and a Small Baker. The Deep Covered Baker measures 11" x 8" x 4.5" and can hold up to 12 cups, while the Small Baker measures 6.5" x 5" x 2" and can hold up to 2 cups. Both dishes are oven-safe up to 450°F and are also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher-safe. It is recommended to use only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with these dishes to avoid scratching the surface. Cleaning is easy with the non-stick interior of both dishes - simply wash with warm,
pamperedcary
Gold Member
Hello everyone,

Trying to raise a little cash as my husband is facing surgery next week. I am selling a set of new White stoneware that are no longer available. I have the DCB and the small baker new in box. I am asking $100 for both. I am going to the PO to get the cost of shipping.

These can be shipped ASAP.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Cary

Hi Cary,I am sorry to hear that your husband is facing surgery. I hope everything goes well for him. I am interested in the white stoneware that you are selling. Can you please provide more details about the set? What brand is it? How many pieces are included? Also, do you have any pictures of the items? I would like to see the condition of the stoneware before making a purchase. Thank you.

1. What is the New White Dcb and Small Baker?

The New White Dcb and Small Baker is a versatile baking dish set from Pampered Chef that includes a white Deep Covered Baker and a Small Baker. The Deep Covered Baker can be used for roasting, baking, and more, while the Small Baker is perfect for individual portions or side dishes.

2. What are the dimensions of the New White Dcb and Small Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker measures 11" x 8" x 4.5" and can hold up to 12 cups, while the Small Baker measures 6.5" x 5" x 2" and can hold up to 2 cups.

3. Is the New White Dcb and Small Baker oven-safe?

Yes, both the Deep Covered Baker and the Small Baker are oven-safe up to 450°F. They are also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher-safe for convenience.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the New White Dcb and Small Baker?

No, it is recommended to use only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with these dishes to avoid scratching the surface.

5. How do I clean the New White Dcb and Small Baker?

The non-stick interior of the Deep Covered Baker and the Small Baker make cleaning a breeze. Simply wash with warm, soapy water or place in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • almondfarm