• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Catalog Show Hosts Benefit from Booking Through Friends?

In summary, a catalog show is a party where friends and family can order products from a Pampered Chef catalog, with the host earning rewards based on sales. To book a catalog show, you can contact a consultant and they will assist you in setting it up. Hosting a catalog show offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products and trying out new products and recipes. The show typically lasts about 2 weeks, but can vary. If you don't live near a consultant, you can still host a virtual catalog show and earn rewards through online orders.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
if a host..who is doing a catalog show..has someone who books to have their own catalog show, does that host, then get to be invited to the catalog show, and receive the host special for that month??

yes, yes, yes

Yes ....

length requirement, uh!

Heather, it almost sounds like "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does the tree still make a noise"!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

LOL -thanks..i am about to call a host who is having a catalog show...(kind of a pre-host coach call) and wanted to have my facts straight :>

I've also offered catalog show hosts a small incentive to book catalog shows (meaning they secure the booking before I do my calls)--I think like $5 in free product at that booked show. Just something to think about.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the host invites friends and family to view and order products from a Pampered Chef catalog. The host earns rewards based on the total sales from the show.

How do I book a catalog show?

To book a catalog show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. The consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms, and assist you in setting up your show.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes with your friends and family.

How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts about 2 weeks, but can vary depending on the host's preference and the consultant's availability. It is important to set a specific end date for the show to encourage timely orders.

Can I have a catalog show if I don't live near a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option of hosting a virtual catalog show. In this case, the consultant will provide you with a personalized online link for your guests to place orders through, and you can still earn rewards based on the sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • luvmypomeranian