• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy Checkerboard Insert for Cake Pan Set?

In summary, the checkerboard insert is sold separately and is not included in the cake pan set. It is compatible with all sizes of Pampered Chef cake pans and can create up to 4 layers in a cake. It can be used with any type of cake batter and is dishwasher safe, although hand-washing is recommended for best results.
amy07
Do you guys know if we can get the checkerboard Insert only for the cake pan set?

Did you check the supply order form? OR it may be on the Replacement Parts order form.

I just checked the replacement parts and didn't see it.

Nope- no replacement, and it only comes in the set.

Hey there! Yes, you can definitely purchase the checkerboard insert separately for the cake pan set. It's a great addition to have for creating fun and unique designs in your cakes. Let me know if you need any help placing an order for it. Happy baking!

1. Can I buy the checkerboard insert separately or does it come with the cake pan set?

The checkerboard insert is sold separately and is not included in the cake pan set. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the checkerboard insert compatible with all cake pan sizes?

Yes, the checkerboard insert is designed to fit all sizes of our Pampered Chef cake pans, including the 9-inch and 12-inch pans.

3. How many layers can the checkerboard insert create?

The checkerboard insert can create up to 4 layers in a cake, depending on the size of your cake pans and the thickness of your cake batter.

4. Can the checkerboard insert be used with any type of cake batter?

Yes, the checkerboard insert can be used with any type of cake batter, including boxed mixes, homemade recipes, and even gluten-free options.

5. Is the checkerboard insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the checkerboard insert is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AnthemChef
  • chefpenny99