• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inserts for Executive Cookware: Have You Found the Perfect Fit?

In summary, Jen has found that a stainless bowl and one of the sauce pans work as a double boiler insert, and Kelly has confirmed that the Chef's Tool strainer may work for small portions for steaming.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Hi All.....I know it has been a long time since I've been on, I hope everything is going well with everyone!

Here's a question... has anyone found a steamer insert, pasta insert, or double boiler insert that works with one of our Executive pots??? I would love to get (maybe) one of each, if anyone has found them to fit our pots. (or do you have a PChef product that can work as a double boiler?)

Thanks,
Jen :)

Hi Jen!! Nice to "see" you!

I have used one of our stainless bowls and executive cookware for a double boiler. Used the small bowl and one of the sauce pans....and also the medium bowl and our executive "casserole" (4 qt with two handles on it). Each of them worked perfectly. I used the small one for melting chocolate and the medium one for making 7 minute frosting.

Never found anything for use as a steamer, though!

Hey! How is your mom doing!!

Hi Kelly! I wasn't sure whether or not I should use a stainless bowl with the silicone bottom, thanks for confirming it worked fine! That helps with that...I'd love to find a steamer and/or pasta insert that fits one of our pans (I'd be thrilled if PChef sold one!)

My mom is doing alright, she still has a hard time with her leg, her foot goes numb but hurts at the same time, so she has to elevate it quite frequently; thanks for asking. How are you?

Hey Jen.
Just an idea...I wonder if maybe 1 of out colanders would be ok for steaming....HTH :D

Hi Jen! Good to see you pop in here at CS! Take care! Visit again soon!

Ah yes, the Chef's Tool strainer may work for small portions for steaming. Thanks!

jenniferknapp said:
Ah yes, the Chef's Tool strainer may work for small portions for steaming. Thanks!

YES!! Very good!!

Hi Jen,It's great to hear from you again! I hope everything is well with you too.To answer your question, yes, we do have inserts that are specifically designed to fit our Executive cookware line. Our Executive Steamer Insert is perfect for steaming vegetables, fish, or even dumplings. Our Executive Pasta Insert is great for cooking and draining pasta with ease. And our Executive Double Boiler Insert is perfect for melting chocolate or making delicate sauces.If you're looking for a more versatile option, our Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls can also be used as a double boiler by placing it over a pot of boiling water. This is a great option for those who already have our mixing bowls and want to save some space in their kitchen.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Inserts for Executive Cookware: Have You Found the Perfect Fit?

What are "Inserts" for Exec Cookware?

"Inserts" are additional pieces that can be used with the Exec Cookware set to expand its functionality and versatility in the kitchen.

Do I need to purchase the Inserts separately or do they come with the Exec Cookware set?

The Inserts must be purchased separately from the Exec Cookware set. They are not included in the set.

What types of Inserts are available for the Exec Cookware set?

There are currently three types of Inserts available for the Exec Cookware set: a steamer insert, a pasta insert, and a double boiler insert.

Are the Inserts compatible with all types of cooktops?

Yes, the Inserts are compatible with all types of cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Can the Inserts be used in the oven?

Yes, the Inserts are oven-safe and can be used with the Exec Cookware set in the oven up to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • pamperedval