• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dimensions of 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive

In summary, the heighth and width of the Executive cookware 12qt stockpot is 11" and 8 3/4", respectively. The top opening rim to rim is approximately 11", and the top to bottom height is 8 3/4". The lid stores upside down into the pot.
ChefKevin
Does anyone know the heighth and width of the Executive cookware 12qt stockpot... I have a cust asking a ton of questions about it and this is the only thing I cannot find in the specs on consultants corner under product information. If anyone has one and can measure or knows let me know. Thank you very much.
:chef:

I'm still at work, but when I get home, I'll check back and if no one has answered, I'll measure mine! And I love it, along with all my other executive cookware, it's the perfect size for cooking lasagna noodles and spaghetti noodles!

JennLizFran said:
I'm still at work, but when I get home, I'll check back and if no one has answered, I'll measure mine! And I love it, along with all my other executive cookware, it's the perfect size for cooking lasagna noodles and spaghetti noodles!

Thank you, that would be great. I have answered a ton of questions about it but can't find this one. Thanks again

I just used mine for corn. The top opening rim to rim is approximately 11", the top to bottom height is 8 3/4" . When you measure the width the pot is with the handles,
you would need 14 3/4" opening. The lid stores upside down into the pot.

Grandmarita said:
I just used mine for corn. The top opening rim to rim is approximately 11", the top to bottom height is 8 3/4" . When you measure the width the pot is with the handles,
you would need 14 3/4" opening. The lid stores upside down into the pot.

Thank you so much.... this is a huge help.

Glad to know all of this - I just ordered one tonite with a host special not used. WAHOO! I have now gathered the entire Exec Cookware for myself including open stock. If I leave PC tomorrow I will be satisfied. :) (not that I plan on leaving but one of my missions has been fulfilled)

What are the dimensions of the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive?

The 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive measures 12.5 inches in diameter and 8 inches in height.

Is the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive is designed to be compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

What is the material of the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive?

The 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and even heat distribution.

Can the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive be used in the oven?

Yes, the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive is oven-safe up to 500°F, making it perfect for braising, roasting, and baking.

Is the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12Qt Stock Pot - Executive is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain its shine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
  • minjoe_bri