• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Price on "Downsized" Bakeware?

it was really hard to get out.The Springform pan is the same as the current one, just without the fluted insert.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the new prices for the "redesigned" or IMO "downsized" versions of the cake pan set w/o checkerboard insert and springford pan w/o fluted insert have been announced? Just wondering the difference. Thanks!

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
Does anyone know if the new prices for the "redesigned" or IMO "downsized" versions of the cake pan set w/o checkerboard insert $17.00 and springford pan w/o fluted insert $24.50 have been announced? Just wondering the difference. Thanks!

Tammy
answers are in bold above!

Thank you, Meg. So, does the cake set still have 3 pans, or is it down to 2? $9 is a big price difference just to take out the checkerboard insert.

Off-topic, but where do we find the "key" to the different flags and stars by members' name and the different shapes in signatures? Thanks!

The cake pan set will include 2 pans only.To your off topic question, there is no guide to the items. Stars are based on number of posts, although it's a moving target. The 3 gold bars and "gold supporter" designate people who pay $20 a year instead of $5. Signatures are completely the domain of each individual.

RaggedyAunt said:
Thank you, Meg. So, does the cake set still have 3 pans, or is it down to 2? $9 is a big price difference just to take out the checkerboard insert.

Off-topic, but where do we find the "key" to the different flags and stars by members' name and the different shapes in signatures? Thanks!

there are only 2 cake pans...and as for the "key" I don't know! I have been clueless for more than a year now about all those little icons...guess if you figure it out, let me know so that I can be "in the know" with you!

Thanks, Ann. But what does it mean when someone says they're a "circle", "rectangle", "squiggle", etc? Just curious, unless it's an "inside" thing. Thanks!

There's a personality test that KG (The_Kitchen_Guy) posted that uses those as the indicators. If you click on the "circle/squiggle" in his signature, you'll go to the test and can figure out what you are.

Thank you!!!

I was wondering the prices! Thanks for posting them! So the cake pan set might actually get some more hits now! A lot of people have told me they think it's too expensive.

chefann said:
The cake pan set will include 2 pans only.

To your off topic question, there is no guide to the items. Stars are based on number of posts, although it's a moving target. The 3 gold bars and "gold supporter" designate people who pay $20 a year instead of $5. Signatures are completely the domain of each individual.
I know this has been addressed MANY times but if you will Ann, tell me what it takes to reach each color level star, or post the link where it tells me about it! I swear, I've been waiting to change colors FOREVER, well, at least if feels like forever!!! I don't post on here a whole lot! I come and go in spurts, depending on how busy I am and if we are near a conference!! LOL!:D ;) :rolleyes: :D

I have only sold 2 sets of the cake pans in the past. But, one elderly ladyin my church...who is on a very short budget/income...splurged for them because she had used mine. She absolutely loved them and says they are worth the money. I rarely use mine because I always bake cakes in my skillet...which my mother thinks is funny.

My director said that HO did some more research; & found that the pic of the checkerboard cake looked to hard, so that's why we haven't been selling as many. Also, the fluted insert isn't used much they say.

lacychef said:
My director said that HO did some more research; & found that the pic of the checkerboard cake looked to hard, so that's why we haven't been selling as many. Also, the fluted insert isn't used much they say.

It looks too hard?!?!?
It's the easiest thing in the world!

MissChef said:
I was wondering the prices! Thanks for posting them! So the cake pan set might actually get some more hits now! A lot of people have told me they think it's too expensive.

Yes, I think we'll definitely sell mor fo them now -- I always thought "who needs 3, I only need 2!" and I think others probably thought that way, too. They are incredibly high quality!

redsoxgirl said:
It looks too hard?!?!?
It's the easiest thing in the world!

She was told that customers thought it looks hard.

So, is the Springform pan the same as the current one, just without the fluted insert? I have the pan, but it is still in the box.

When it first came out, I used the checkerboard insert thing several times...but then I had a baby! Now, I don't take the extra time it requires to do a checkerboard cake - although I have thought it would be fun to do the candy corn cake in the Fall.I've never used the fluted insert with my springform pan - in fact, I'm not sure I even know where it is.:blushing: I think people will like the more practical sets, and the lower prices.

I, personally, LOVE having 3 layers. It makes my cakes look beautiful and so much more professional. The extra height really adds something! I'm glad that I already bought them! (Though I rarely use the checkerboard insert). I still need to get the springform pan though, so I'll wait until Spring for that.

1. What is the new price for the "Downsized" Bakeware?

The new price for our "Downsized" Bakeware varies depending on the specific product. Please check our website or catalog for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Why did the price change for the "Downsized" Bakeware?

The price change for our "Downsized" Bakeware reflects the cost of materials and production. We are constantly striving to provide our customers with high-quality products at competitive prices.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "Downsized" Bakeware?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products, including the "Downsized" Bakeware. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for information on current deals.

4. Can I still use my old "Downsized" Bakeware recipes with the new bakeware?

Yes, our "Downsized" Bakeware is designed to be used with your existing recipes. However, please note that the smaller size may affect baking times and results.

5. Is the quality of the "Downsized" Bakeware the same as the original size?

Yes, the quality of our "Downsized" Bakeware is the same as our original size. We have conducted extensive testing to ensure that the smaller size does not compromise the performance of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • luvs2sellit
  • Products and Tips
Replies