• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Prices on New Canadian Products?

In summary, Some examples of new Canadian products include Maple Leaf Farms' Maple Syrup, Muskoka Brewery's Craft Beer, and Farmed Kitchen's Plant-based Meat Alternatives. To find out the prices of these products, you can visit the company's website, check their social media pages, or contact them directly. Prices may vary by region and some companies may offer promotions or discounts. Many new Canadian products can be purchased online through the company's website or through e-commerce platforms.
Chef Gilles
Gold Member
I see some prices are going up.... both silicone pan at $44, Torte Pans at $37, Springform at $27 and the Cake Pan Set at $24.....we are not getting this time around!!! I was hoping to get more info on the new prices. Anyone???

Take care!

Thanks Jodi ! but I titled my question wrong... I want the price change on all the catalog products hehehe I was not paying attention...thanks anyway!

Oops sorry, can't help you there. My director mentioned she never even received a catalog this time around. So unless someone wrote down the price increases we may just have to wait....

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand that seeing prices go up can be concerning, but rest assured that we always strive to provide the best quality products at the most competitive prices. Our silicone pan, Torte Pans, Springform, and Cake Pan Set are all made with top quality materials and designed to last for many years to come. I would be happy to provide more information on the new prices and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day! Sincerely,

Related to Anyone Have Prices on New Canadian Products?

1. What are some examples of new Canadian products?

Some examples of new Canadian products include Maple Leaf Farms' Maple Syrup, Muskoka Brewery's Craft Beer, and Farmed Kitchen's Plant-based Meat Alternatives.

2. How can I find out the prices of these new Canadian products?

You can find out the prices of these new Canadian products by visiting the company's website, checking their social media pages, or contacting them directly.

3. Do the prices of new Canadian products vary by region?

Yes, the prices of new Canadian products can vary by region depending on factors such as shipping costs, availability, and local market demand.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available for new Canadian products?

Some companies may offer promotions or discounts for their new Canadian products, especially during holidays or special events. It's best to check their website or social media pages for any current deals.

5. Can I purchase new Canadian products online?

Yes, many new Canadian products are available for purchase online through the company's website or through e-commerce platforms like Amazon. Some may also offer international shipping for those outside of Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76