• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3-Month Flyers: Prices and Levels for Easy Planning

In summary, Canadian 3-Month Flyers are seasonal promotional materials used by Pampered Chef to offer special discounts to Canadian customers for a period of three months. They are released every three months, can be accessed online through the company's website, and feature exclusive deals and discounts for Canadian customers. Customers can receive these flyers through email or by contacting customer service or their Pampered Chef consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here are the 3-month flyers with Canadian prices/levels in case anyone is interested.

You should be able to type your info into the center block at the bottom.

(if there are any typos, please let me know)

Attachments

• CANADA_NovDecJan2009_2010_fillable.pdf
    656.5 KB · Views: 269
  • CANADA_DecJanFeb2009_2010_fillable.pdf
    849 KB · Views: 319
awesome as always!! Thanks so much for all your hard work in making these. I love using them for my shows.

Thank you for sharing the 3-month flyers with Canadian prices/levels. It's great to have this information readily available. I appreciate the effort you put into creating these flyers. I will definitely take a look and see if there are any options that fit my needs. Thanks again for sharing and for offering to help with any typos. It's always helpful to have a second set of eyes. Keep up the good work!

1. What are Canadian 3-Month Flyers?

Canadian 3-Month Flyers are a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase seasonal products and offer special discounts to Canadian customers for a period of three months.

2. How often are new Canadian 3-Month Flyers released?

New Canadian 3-Month Flyers are released every three months, in line with the changing seasons. This allows us to feature the latest products and offers that are relevant to our Canadian customers.

3. Can I access Canadian 3-Month Flyers online?

Yes, you can access Canadian 3-Month Flyers online through our website. Simply click on the "Canadian 3-Month Flyers" tab and browse through the current flyer as well as past flyers.

4. Are the deals and discounts in Canadian 3-Month Flyers exclusive to Canada?

Yes, the deals and discounts featured in Canadian 3-Month Flyers are exclusive to our Canadian customers. These offers are not available in other regions or through our other promotional materials.

5. How can I receive Canadian 3-Month Flyers?

If you have provided us with your email address, you will automatically receive Canadian 3-Month Flyers through email. You can also request to receive a physical copy by contacting our customer service team or your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam