• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Starter Kit to Become Active Again

In summary, PC offers a starter kit for $90 if you have been inactive for more than 12 months. You must wait the 12 months before you can buy the kit, and you must sign under a different recruiter.
Serena6010
Hi,

I wondering if someone could answer a question for me. I have been inactive for about 11-12 months now. Instead of just submitting $200 in sales to become active, I would like to just pay $90 for the starter kit(so I can have a second newer set to take to shows). Do I have to wait exactly 12 months order to do this? Or can this be done anytime after you become inactive. Thanks for your help!

Serena

If you want to buy a new starter kit, I believe it has to be 12 full months. Are you planning on signing up with your "old" recruiter/director? That person can probably let you know for sure. If you're not planning to sign under her, let me know and I can look into this for you, as well as help you get re-started. That's great that you're starting up again!!! Good for you! :) Do you remember the date you went inactive?

Feel free to email me if you have any other questions I can help you with. Congrats on making the decision to "come back to the table." :D

Serena6010 said:
Hi,

I wondering if someone could answer a question for me. I have been inactive for about 11-12 months now. Instead of just submitting $200 in sales to become active, I would like to just pay $90 for the starter kit(so I can have a second newer set to take to shows). Do I have to wait exactly 12 months order to do this? Or can this be done anytime after you become inactive. Thanks for your help!

Serena
You can find out exactly how long it's been by contacting PC at www.pampoeredchef.com They will look up your information for you and tell you the exact rule. I do know that if you are signing under a different recruiter you must wait the 12 months.

Good Luck!

Thanks for your help! I just found out Oct 1st is the soonest date that I can sign up as a new consultant. So I'm going to take this extra time to book shows for October and November. :)

Serena

Great idea to use that time to get a solid calendar booked. You'll be starting back up at a good time since fall is so busy and we have great specials. Let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. You may have seen this already and it's more for brandnew consultants, but it could be helpful as you plan to restart your business. I'll attach the file about what to do while you wait for your kit. Good luck with everything!!

1. How much does the starter kit cost?

The starter kit to become active again with Pampered Chef costs $109 plus tax and shipping.

2. What comes in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, including popular kitchen tools, recipe cards, and training materials.

3. Can I choose which products come in my starter kit?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of curated kits or build your own kit with your choice of products, as long as they add up to at least $450 in retail value.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain active?

Yes, in order to remain active as a consultant, you must sell at least $1,250 in retail products every rolling three months. This can be achieved through in-person parties, online sales, or a combination of both.

5. Can I return the starter kit if I decide not to continue as a consultant?

Yes, you can return the starter kit within 30 days for a full refund, as long as the products are in their original condition and packaging. The business supplies, such as training materials, are yours to keep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • sjspchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies