• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Swap **Read and Respond**

In summary, Kelly McNamara is organizing an opportunity for 75 different people to send in their business cards with their reasons for beginning and staying with PC. Each person must mail 75 cards with a self addressed envelope with enough postage. The deadline for the cards to be mailed was extended to August 31st. There are 84 people participating in this swap and those who do not mail their cards within the allotted time will be cut from the exchange. Latecomers are still accepted and if someone does not have 75 cards, they can send less and receive less back from the swap.
I guess we're getting there (slowly but surely!). It should look great in my recruiting binder when it's all said and done! Thanks again, Kelly!

Today is Tuesday, September 4th.

Cards received:

48 newchefmommy
22 Shelliebeard
21 katie0128
59 PamperedChef
77 momoftwins
19 KimmyDarling
42 dianevill
Sandy V. from IA
Jennifer C. from MS

Thanks!:balloon:

WHOHOO! If my count is right, we are up to 60!

KellyTheChef said:
If your name is showing on THIS LIST, I still need cards from you.

5) Kathytnt
6) pamperedmom24
8) crystalscookingnow
9) chefjeanine
13) MomToEli
16) J.Corley
18) chefjll
33) Darcia
39) Koolotus
40) smspamperedchef
44) ChefJWarren
45) mommyhugz1978
46) lizcooks4u
47) chefcat1
60) Flamingo
66) dns2202
69) tlmcunning
74) cmdtrgd
75) Soozeeq
76) ChefBrandi
79) heykim00
82) Zmom58
83) Candi_f

Here are names of folks I have cards from, but don't what your screen name is...
let me know so I can cross your name off the list!! ;)

Deb Z. from IA (dang it! I can't remember your screen name for the life of me! )
Candice D. from MI
Chris C from MN
Melody R. from VT
Sandy V. from IA
Jennifer C. from MS

I am still missing cards from 17 people....

also still need to know who the six "real names" are so I can cross off your "screen names"!!

KellyTheChef said:
Today is Tuesday, September 4th.

Cards received:

48 newchefmommy
22 Shelliebeard
21 katie0128
59 PamperedChef
77 momoftwins
19 KimmyDarling
42 dianevill
Sandy V. from IA MomToEli
Jennifer C. from MS

Thanks!:balloon:

Sorry, Kelly - didn't even think that you wouldn't know my screen name!

Sandy V in Iowa

janetupnorth said:
WHOHOO! If my count is right, we are up to 60!
We are getting there...slowly but surely!!

I sure hope I get a TON in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks Sandy!

ChefJWarren - I sent mine on Friday. Hope you get them soon. Sorry to be soo last minute.

Oh I can't wait!!!!!!! Can't wait to pass them around in a binder at my shows!! I told my director and she is excited about it, asked me to bring the binder to our Sept. cluster meeting if I have them by then, OH I HOPE SO!!!!!!!

Mine will be getting to you within a few days. They're going priority tonight. I had to buy a new printer, but they're coming!

Sorry about the wrong envelope!!!

Looks like we are getting there. I am looking forward to all the different responses.

Can't wait to get all the cards.

I'm excited to see everyone's:)

Today is Wednesday, September 5th.

Cards received:

#44 ChefJWarren
#79 HeyKim00

Thanks! :balloon:

KellyTheChef said:
I am still missing cards from 17 people....

also still need to know who the six "real names" are so I can cross off your "screen names"!!

Kelly,

Sorry I didn't tell you who I was. I am ChefChris - Chris C from MN.

Thanks so much for doing this. Can't wait to see all the business cards.

Thanks again,
Chris

ChefChris said:
Kelly,

Sorry I didn't tell you who I was. I am ChefChris - Chris C from MN.

Thanks so much for doing this. Can't wait to see all the business cards.

Thanks again,
Chris
Super...Thanks!

I hope you get the rest of the cards today!

missydivine said:
I hope you get the rest of the cards today!

Me too!!! I am very excited to share this at my next cluster meeting.

:eek: Today is Thursday, September 6th.

Cards received:

NONE :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek:

I am still missing cards from FIFTEEN PEOPLE...

KellyTheChef said:
:eek: Today is Thursday, September 6th.

Cards received:

NONE :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek:

I am still missing cards from FIFTEEN PEOPLE...

That's still pretty many people! :(

Kelly, maybe people have decided not to participate. How long are you going to wait before you start mailing out cards to everyone who got them in on time?

We really appreciate you organizing this-don't let it dive you crazy!:yuck:

I am so grateful that you are willing to do this for us, for nothing more than us to send you the cards and a simple SASE. Thanks so much!!

I sent mine on Friday - they should be there! I'm cmdtrgd - Kate Jensen.

This is RIDICULOUS people. Get your cards sent in. Kelly has done us all a great service and those of you that haven't sent in your cards are holding up the process. If you are no longer going to particapate please say so and then we can move on. I am really excited to share this idea with my cluster, so I would really like to get the cards.

Kelly thank you so much for doing this for us all SO PEOPLE LETS GET THIS OFF KELLY'S PLATE. GET YOUR CARDS IN!!!

thanks,
Kim

Yahhhhhh, what she said!!! I second that Kim!!!
I want them in time for our cluster meeting this month!!!!!
I think today, friday, should be the day, we were supposed to have them in 2 weeks ago, and I will take 15 less as long as we don't have to keep waiting for those that decided not to participate!!

pckelly said:
Yahhhhhh, what she said!!! I second that Kim!!!
I want them in time for our cluster meeting this month!!!!!
I think today, friday, should be the day, we were supposed to have them in 2 weeks ago, and I will take 15 less as long as we don't have to keep waiting for those that decided not to participate!!

What she said......

:D

Thanks, Kelly, for doing this!
We complain about our hosts not doing what they are supposed to in a timely manner, HO not doing what we think they are supposed to do in a timely manner----we are no better!!!
Folks, if you AIN'T gonna do it, LET KELLY KNOW!!!

Last edited:
YES! Please! What they all said above. I am dying to read through the cards!

I would volunteer but I really am too busy at work...

Maybe someone can help Kelly out and PM those people who haven't responded to ask if they are going to participate or not, have mailed or not and to let Kelly know ASAP. If someone IMs them, but has them direct responses to her, that may help her a bit...she can get the answers but without typing to everyone left on the list.

Volunteers???????????

Our monthly meeting is Monday and I won't have them in time. Oh well..... :(

I can help if it's emailing or making a few calls.

Post #2 on this thread shows who she hasn't received - minus Kate (cmdtrgd) whose are in route...

I'd PM that group of people and copy Kelly and say it's you contacting them on behalf of her and the group and to please let us know if their cards ARE ALREADY in route or if they are dropping out for sure so we can finish.

That would be great! :)

I just PM'ed everyone on the list.

Flamingo and ChefBrandi don't accept PMs and have no email listed

Ok, Kelly is on and ahead of the game! So much for helping her out.

Good luck!

Today is Friday, September 7th.

Cards received:

dns2202

KellyTheChef said:
Today is Friday, September 7th.

Cards received:

dns2202

YEA! I'm glad you got the cards!

I PM'd you Kelly! I am J. Corley Jennifer C. from MS! Thanks for all the hard work!

Jennifer

OK - I am one of the stranglers I was real excited about this when Kelly proposed it and then I had a really really bad bout of fatigue a few weeks abo. Went to the doctor it was so bad plus tons of shows and PC business stuff and hours at work. Things were so piled up. I am sorry I had to take care of my customers and hosts first now that I am feeling better.
I have mailed my stuff (Priority) and I am asking for forgiveness - Pretty Please with sugar on top

Kathy, I can't speak for Kelly, but you have been good on keeping us updated that your health wasn't the greatest, and you mailed them priority, so I would still accept you :)

Thank you Alison - It sucks when you have so much to do and you are so tired you can barely get out of bed. I don't know what it was but it's gone now and I am finally getting caught up on things.

Yea, I already spoke with Kathy via PM and told her to mail them out priority. They will be here very quickly. She let me know what was going on, so she should still be included...:p

I just updated the "missing cards" list in post #3 of this thread...added info about cards that I know are on the way.

We are getting there!!

My post was to also let Kelly know that I did in fact get them to the post office as I promised in our PM

Thanks Kelly - I didn't want to let down the other people since it looked like we were going to be a little short of 75 even though over 80 people signed up

Bus Card swapI was really excited as Tammy was the closest NEW friend I met at conference this yr. I was in the middle of changing jobs, injured my ankle/foot while at conference and just started a new job, I'm very disappointed I wasn't able to participate, especially on time. I"m sorry that I held up everyone, but know now I"m not the only one. I also understood that if the cards were'nt received by 8-31-7 that those of us who didn't / couldn't get it done on time would be left out.

Liz

KimDC said:
This is RIDICULOUS people. Get your cards sent in. Kelly has done us all a great service and those of you that haven't sent in your cards are holding up the process. If you are no longer going to particapate please say so and then we can move on. I am really excited to share this idea with my cluster, so I would really like to get the cards.

Kelly thank you so much for doing this for us all SO PEOPLE LETS GET THIS OFF KELLY'S PLATE. GET YOUR CARDS IN!!!

thanks,
Kim

Kathytnt said:
Thank you Alison - It sucks when you have so much to do and you are so tired you can barely get out of bed. I don't know what it was but it's gone now and I am finally getting caught up on things.
Nothing was ever found Kathy? I am glad that you are feeling so much better, but worried that you should know what was going on....

Fatigue really stinks...

They test me for thyroid and mono etc. I was a little anemic but not enought to cause such severe symptoms. I was so frustrated I practically wanted to burst into tears while I was in the office when they kept tell me that the test were showing nothing. Then they are trying to figure out if I am stressed or depressed.
The poor doctor felt bad that he couldn't find anything wrong. I think he sensed how frustrated I was. The good news is that I am better and working to get caught up on all the things I got behind on during that period.

Kathytnt said:
They test me for thyroid and mono etc. I was a little anemic but not enought to cause such severe symptoms. I was so frustrated I practically wanted to burst into tears while I was in the office when they kept tell me that the test were showing nothing. Then they are trying to figure out if I am stressed or depressed.
The poor doctor felt bad that he couldn't find anything wrong. I think he sensed how frustrated I was. The good news is that I am better and working to get caught up on all the things I got behind on during that period.

Kathy,
Just so you know, blood thyroid tests aren't always accurate. A lot of time
people have "normal" blood test levels and they still have an underactive thyroid!! If you want more info, feel free to contact me. I can send you a couple of website with more info if you want.

Bev that's interesting. I've had my thyroid tested every few years and it's always normal, but they always go strait to that when I come in as I have a family history of thyroid problems. I'd love some more info as well!

Me three, Bev! And my dsis was just diagnosed with underactive thyroid, so I know it runs in my family.

Check into Organic unrefined (expellar pressed) Coconut oil for Thyroid problems if you don't wan't to be on medications the rest of your life. (Talk to your doctor BEFORE hand to see if it will work for you) I know a TON of people that have a regular thyroid now after taking coconut oil (daily). It has a TON of other health benefits as well....

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Business Card Swap?</h2><p>The purpose of the Business Card Swap is to provide an opportunity for consultants of Pampered Chef to exchange their business cards with each other, along with their reasons for starting and staying with the company. This allows for a unique and diverse collection of cards that can be used as a recruiting tool for potential new consultants.</p><h2>2. How do I participate in the Business Card Swap?</h2><p>In order to participate, you must adhere to the guidelines set by the organizer, including sending in 75 business cards with your reasons for starting and staying with Pampered Chef, and a self-addressed, postage-applied envelope for the unique cards to be returned to you. Your cards must also be postmarked by the specified deadline.</p><h2>3. Can I still participate if I missed the original deadline?</h2><p>Yes, latecomers can still participate in the Business Card Swap as long as they can adhere to the guidelines and meet the extended deadline. They will still receive a similar number of cards back, depending on the total number of participants.</p><h2>4. How do I ensure that I have enough postage for my cards to be returned?</h2><p>To make sure you have enough postage, take your main envelope, cards, and self-addressed envelope to the post office to be weighed. Then apply the same amount of postage to both envelopes to ensure they have enough for the return trip.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't have 75 cards to send?</h2><p>If you don't have 75 cards, you can still participate by sending in a lower number. However, you will receive less cards back from the swap. It is recommended to send the full 75 cards if possible to have a wider variety of reasons for starting and staying with Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Business Card Swap?

The purpose of the Business Card Swap is to provide an opportunity for consultants of Pampered Chef to exchange their business cards with each other, along with their reasons for starting and staying with the company. This allows for a unique and diverse collection of cards that can be used as a recruiting tool for potential new consultants.

2. How do I participate in the Business Card Swap?

In order to participate, you must adhere to the guidelines set by the organizer, including sending in 75 business cards with your reasons for starting and staying with Pampered Chef, and a self-addressed, postage-applied envelope for the unique cards to be returned to you. Your cards must also be postmarked by the specified deadline.

3. Can I still participate if I missed the original deadline?

Yes, latecomers can still participate in the Business Card Swap as long as they can adhere to the guidelines and meet the extended deadline. They will still receive a similar number of cards back, depending on the total number of participants.

4. How do I ensure that I have enough postage for my cards to be returned?

To make sure you have enough postage, take your main envelope, cards, and self-addressed envelope to the post office to be weighed. Then apply the same amount of postage to both envelopes to ensure they have enough for the return trip.

5. What happens if I don't have 75 cards to send?

If you don't have 75 cards, you can still participate by sending in a lower number. However, you will receive less cards back from the swap. It is recommended to send the full 75 cards if possible to have a wider variety of reasons for starting and staying with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg