• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buckeye Fans Unite! Monday Night Football Here We Come!

One of my cluster-mates will be watching the game from any sports bar she can find at Leadership. She went to Michigan, but will be rooting for OSU for 2 reasons: they're Big 10, and some of her family went to Florida, so she wants to see them whipped!I'm originally from Mount Vernon, Ohio. But since I'm in Germany now, I didn't even realize the game is Monday!I'm going to have to see when it's showing here.I'm rooting for the Buckeyes, but only because it's Big 10... I'm a die hard Wisconsin Badgers fan (Capitol Bowl winners ... 12-1 at end of season ... yippee
What's worse is that they ran it about 12 times during all of the college and pro games in the last week or so. It's really worn out.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!

Well, Tressel pulled a super risky move with that 4th down on the WRONG side of the 50 yard line! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, hopefully our '2nd half team' pulls out of it...but 20 points down is a little concerning. For the first time all year, I'm really losing my faith in them! :eek:

I wanna see Florida play Boise State. Who's gonna wear Blue? Or Orange?

The only thing more interesting than the game would be seeing two teams with the same color scheme.

GO GATORS! :D :D :D :D Man, the underdogs take over the GAME!!!!:D

:D :D :D 41 UF VS 14 OSU!!!:D :D :D :D :D

CHOMP CHOMP! Gators rule!

Way to go GATORS!! I am a huge Razorback fan but rooted for our SEC brethern. SEC RULES

You know, I started another thread for you to go gloat in...let's just let this one die the death it deserves.

I know! THanks TKG!!!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views