• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing a Dish to a Cookout? No Nuts! Ideas Welcome!

In summary, for a nut-free cookout, you can bring dishes such as grilled vegetables, pasta salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs, and BBQ chicken. To ensure your dish is completely nut-free, carefully read labels and make the dish at home. You can also bring store-bought dishes as long as they are labeled and checked for ingredients. When transporting, seal the dish in an airtight container and inform the host of any allergies. To make your dish stand out, try adding unique flavors, ingredients, or presentation.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good idea for a recipe to bring to a cookout. I need something not displayed in a PC product. Because over the last three years I have learned I do not get my dishes back. Any ideas would be apreciated (and one other thing please no nuts!) Thanks a bunch!:) :) :)

My family loves the baked beans in the casual cooking cookbook, they are yummy and very easy to make. YOu could put them in a foil pan.

Sure, I have a great recipe for a refreshing and unique summer salad that is always a hit at cookouts. It's called Watermelon Feta Salad and it's super easy to make. Here's how:Ingredients:
- 1 small seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. In a large bowl, combine the cubed watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and red onion.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the watermelon mixture and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
5. Serve chilled and enjoy!This salad is refreshing, light, and perfect for a hot summer day. And don't worry, there are no nuts in this recipe! I hope you and your friends enjoy it at your next cookout. Happy cooking! :)

What are some nut-free dish ideas for a cookout?

Some nut-free dish ideas for a cookout could include grilled vegetables, pasta salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs, and BBQ chicken.

How can I make sure my dish is completely nut-free?

To ensure your dish is nut-free, make sure to carefully read all ingredient labels and avoid any products that may have come in contact with nuts during the manufacturing process. It's also a good idea to make the dish at home to avoid any cross-contamination.

Can I bring a store-bought dish to a nut-free cookout?

Yes, you can bring a store-bought dish to a nut-free cookout as long as it is labeled as nut-free and you carefully check the ingredients list. It's always a good idea to bring the original packaging to the cookout so others can check the ingredients as well.

What are some tips for safely transporting a nut-free dish to a cookout?

To safely transport a nut-free dish to a cookout, make sure it is properly sealed in an airtight container. You can also place the dish in a cooler with ice packs to keep it at a safe temperature. It's also a good idea to inform the host of the cookout about any allergies or dietary restrictions beforehand.

How can I make my nut-free dish stand out at the cookout?

You can make your nut-free dish stand out at the cookout by adding unique flavors or ingredients. For example, you could add different herbs and spices to your grilled vegetables or try a new type of dressing for your pasta salad. You could also try incorporating a fun theme or presentation to make your dish visually appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies