• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dish Ideas for Family Reunion!

In summary, for a simple and delicious dish to take to your family reunion, consider making a classic mac and cheese with a twist or a vegetable stir fry with rice. Both dishes are easy to make and can be customized to your liking. Good luck with your sales!
pampered2007
Hello! I am looking for ideas of a PC dish to take to our family reunion. I can take anything I want, but was hoping for a recipe that is rather simple and does not require a lot of ingredients. I am hoping to create enough excitement that maybe I can increase my sales for the month! Anyone have any ideas??? Thank you!

1. Baked Mac and Cheese: This classic dish is sure to be a hit at the family reunion! All you need is macaroni, butter, flour, milk, a variety of cheeses, and some breadcrumbs. 2. Baked Ziti: Another classic dish that is sure to please a crowd! You will need ziti pasta, marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and some Italian herbs. 3. Spinach Artichoke Dip: This is a great appetizer to make ahead of time and bring to the reunion. You can serve it with crackers or even cut up vegetables. All you need is frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and some seasonings. 4. Shepherd’s Pie: This comforting dish is always a hit! You can make it ahead of time and just reheat it when you get to the reunion. You will need ground beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, tomato paste, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and herbs. 5. Baked Potato Bar: This is a fun and easy way to feed a crowd. All you need are a few large baking potatoes and some toppings like shredded cheese, bacon bits, green onions, sour cream, butter, and chili.

Hi there! How about a classic mac and cheese dish? It's always a crowd-pleaser and can easily be made with just a few ingredients. You can also add some twists to make it more unique, like using different types of cheese or adding some bacon or breadcrumbs on top. Another option could be a vegetable stir fry with rice. It's easy to make and can be customized with whatever veggies you have on hand. Good luck with your sales!

1. What are some easy and delicious dishes for a family reunion?

Some easy and delicious dishes for a family reunion could be a build-your-own taco bar, a baked potato bar, or a make-your-own pasta station. These options allow for customization and can accommodate different dietary restrictions.

2. How can I make sure I have enough food for everyone?

A good rule of thumb is to plan for at least 1.5 servings per person. If you're unsure of the exact number of guests, it's always better to have extra food than not enough. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share to ensure there is enough food for everyone.

3. What are some crowd-pleasing side dishes for a family reunion?

Some crowd-pleasing side dishes for a family reunion could be a fruit salad, a vegetable platter with dip, macaroni and cheese, or a quinoa and black bean salad. These options are easy to make and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.

4. How can I accommodate different dietary restrictions at a family reunion?

To accommodate different dietary restrictions, make sure to offer a variety of options such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free dishes. Labeling each dish with its ingredients can also help guests make informed choices. You can also ask guests to inform you of any dietary restrictions beforehand so you can plan accordingly.

5. What are some make-ahead dishes for a family reunion?

Some make-ahead dishes for a family reunion could be a pasta salad, a cold cut and cheese platter, or a fruit and cheese board. These options can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve, making it easier for you to enjoy the reunion with your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips