• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride's Wish List: Pick the Perfect Gift!

I also have a laminated catalog that the guests can flip through to see what the bride has picked. I also have an "order" sheet that is laminated and they can write their name by the item they want. It works out well.In summary, the expert suggests having the bride submit her wish list a few days before the show and using 3x5" cards with pictures and descriptions cut from a catalog, glued onto them, and laminated for durability. These cards are then displayed around the room during the bridal shower for guests to browse and choose from. The expert also recommends meeting with both the bride and host to get their input and making it clear that all orders should go through the host or consultant, not the
DebPC
Staff member
I have the bride to be submit her wish list to me a few days before the show. I use 3x5" cards and cut the pics and descriptions out of a catalog. Then I glue stick them to the cards. One for each gift. At the bridal shower I put them is a couple piles around the room and let the guests know what they are. After the demo they can browse thru the cards and pick one or more to give to the bride. They then list them on their order form and give the card to me when I total the order. This way they can see a picture and price when they are deciding what to give and no duplicates since there is only one card for a gift.

DebPC,

That is such a great idea. I have my first bridal show coming up in March. I am always looking for some great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Shannon

reusableWhat if you were to cut out the pictures & discriptions and paste them to cards as you said. Then you could laminate them to be used over and over. You could still have the bride to be circle items she wants in the catalog and when you get her wish list, just pick out the items you already have laminated? I'm not sure how to display them at the party, but I've never done this before.

Good ideasI like the idea about the cards. The laminating sounds good too. Any ideas about what to serve or demonstrate. My husband of great knowledge thinks I should meet with my host as well aas the bride to be to get BOTH of their ideas. Not a bad idea.

Laurel
October 2004

bride's wish listwhere is the bride's wish list. i don't know what that is?

I just give the bride to be a catalog and have her send or email me a list of everything she wants.

Bride's wish listThanks! I think that I'm on the right track. Do they call you or do you have a website set up?

Thanks!
Laurel

They call or email me or I give them the option of being registered on the Pampered Chef Website. I always make it clear they should tell the guests never to order off the website it is only for looking. All orders go thru the bridal show giver or me.
i

Why would you not want them to order from your website? With some guests being from out of state, that would be the easiest way for them to participate in the party and the gift giving.

I'm talking about the official Pampered Chef Gift Registry on the PC website not my personal PC website.

laminating works great!
yourchef said:
What if you were to cut out the pictures & discriptions and paste them to cards as you said. Then you could laminate them to be used over and over. You could still have the bride to be circle items she wants in the catalog and when you get her wish list, just pick out the items you already have laminated? I'm not sure how to display them at the party, but I've never done this before.

I did this before my last bridal show (laminate cards with the products) and they loved it! I downloaded pictures and descriptions from the PC websites and made cards. Then I put them in a binder with the bridal flyer in the clear front cover and passed it around. I told them to take the card for the products they wanted to give the bride and bring it to me with their order. Worked great except grandma didn't understand and ordered a gift someone else had the card for... :rolleyes: She was cool about it though and picked something else from the binder.

pampered bride wish listhi there does anyone have a pampered bride wish list made up that they could share with us?
thnks a bunch :)

Gift RegistryPampered Chef provides us with one on the web site under downloads or go to "my business" and click on gift registries to find it. PC updates it every season with the new products and the flyer even has a place for her to put personal information (like the grooms name, etc.)

I have actually done about five bridal shows and I also cut out the pictures of the products in the catalog (it takes a while to do, but once it's done, you're done!) and then laminated them. I created a "storyboard" out of a cork board from Michaels and decorated it around the edges with daisies and put "wedding bells" at the top of it...it turned out cute. I pin the laminated gift registry items that the bride picked onto the board with pretty pearl ended pins, also from Michael's. After the demo everyone can come and look at the stroyboard and pick out what they want for the bride and hand it to me after we get it on the order. It works out real well and is fun!

I put the bride's wish list on mailing lables and then fixed them to colored paper. We then placed them on a cork board. It worked great. I did a bridal shower this past Monday. My host did all the games. I "tried" to do a demo, but the guest were all talking among themselves (they hadn't seen each other for several weeks) I felt very removed. I did sell $250 in product, but no bookings :(

1. What is a Bride's Wish List?

A Bride's Wish List is a curated list of items that a bride-to-be would like to receive as gifts for her upcoming wedding. It helps to ensure that the gifts she receives are items she truly wants and will use.

2. How do I access a Bride's Wish List?

You can access a Bride's Wish List by asking the bride directly for the link to her list or by searching for her name on our website. If she has created a Wish List with us, it should show up in the search results.

3. Can I purchase items directly from a Bride's Wish List?

Yes, you can purchase items directly from a Bride's Wish List. Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, simply click on it and follow the instructions to add it to your cart and complete the purchase.

4. Can I add items to a Bride's Wish List?

Unfortunately, you cannot add items to someone else's Wish List. However, you can suggest items to the bride and she can add them to her list if she wishes.

5. Is there a deadline for purchasing items from a Bride's Wish List?

There is no specific deadline for purchasing items from a Bride's Wish List. However, it is recommended to purchase items at least a few weeks before the wedding to allow for shipping and any necessary exchanges or returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies