• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brides: How to Create a Wish List & What to Send

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to create a wish list for a bride. The suggestions include sending a catalog for the bride to circle items she wants, creating a creative display of the wish list at the bridal shower, and using wishlist labels to save time and include pictures of the products. The conversation also mentions a pre-made Excel sheet to organize the wish list.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok, I am this is on here somewhere, but thought i would quick ask. When you have a bride fill out a wish list, what do you send her to do so? The well stocked kitchen flyer, or something else? Is there something from my website that I can send her? Thanks for your help!

I always send the bride a catalog and just have her circle what she wants. Then I have her send it back to me. Once, I get it back then I think of some creative way to "write" up her wish list. I had a shower 2 weekends ago and I cut out purple (that was the colors for her wedding) flowers out of card stock and then I wrote 1 product on each flower. I think I cut out 125 flowers. I also wrote on the flower the page number, the price and the product number to make it easier for the guests to find and decide which ones they wanted for the bride. I also had each guest write on the back of the flower a message for the bride and put their name on each one that they bought so the bride would know what each person got her. The guest were also instructed to make sure their address was on at least 1 of the flowers so the bride could write her thank you and already have their address. Then when the guest came up to pay I collected all the flowers and I had brought a gift bag all ready with tissue paper and I put all of them in the bag and presented it to the bride. That way I felt like she had something to open from her bridal shower.

Great ideas!! Thanks a bunch!

You could print off the wishlist labels and use those on the flowers - less time then having to write everything down and has pictures as well as product numbers.

I have a sheet I did in Excel. (It's 2007, so I won't frustrate everyone by posting it.) It just says "Bride's Wish List at the top. It has spaces for each item name, item number, and price.

Related to Brides: How to Create a Wish List & What to Send

1. What is a bridal wish list?

A bridal wish list is a list of items that a bride would like to receive as gifts for her wedding. It is typically created by the bride and shared with her friends and family to help them choose the perfect gift for her special day.

2. How do I create a bridal wish list?

Creating a bridal wish list is easy with Pampered Chef! Simply visit our website and click on the "Bridal Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your wish list. You can also customize your list by adding notes and indicating your preferred quantities.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my bridal wish list?

Yes, you can! Our bridal wish list feature allows you to add items from any store, not just Pampered Chef. This way, you can include products from your favorite brands and retailers all in one place.

4. How do I share my bridal wish list with others?

Once you have created your bridal wish list, you can easily share it with your friends and family. Simply click on the "Share" button and choose to send it via email or social media. You can also print out your list and include it with your wedding invitations.

5. What happens if an item on my bridal wish list goes out of stock?

In the event that an item on your wish list goes out of stock, we will do our best to replace it with a similar item of equal or greater value. If you are not satisfied with the replacement, you can choose to remove the item from your list or exchange it for another product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies