• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create the Ultimate Wedding Shower Wish List with These Easy Tips

orders. I also stop the games halfway through to let people go to the bathroom or get a drink. When they come back, I start the game again.
mminikus
what do you all use for the Bride's wish list for the wedding shower?? I am trying to come up with something to keep it easy and simple.
Thanks in advance for the advice.

Thanks for the link. Some awesome idea's!! I will have to get going and get something done up like that!!

Just don't do too much. When you do that, you lose recruit leads!

I take the list and type it with item number, page number and prices. I group the items together based on the headings in the catalog. I put one list in each catalog. I tell everyone before they write their order down to come to me, and I mark off what they order so there will be no doubles orders. It keeps it very simple and has worked just great for me.

I focus on the Bride and what items are on her wish list. And do not focus as much on the business side of it at Bridal Showers. I normally use the Lime and Cucumber demo at these shows. I have one comming up next week that the bride wants me to do the Clubhous Chicken Squares. I play a few short games to make it fun.

Last edited:
I use sticky notes and a display board. I write each item individually on separate sticky notes. I include product name, page number, product number, and price.

I use a heavy cardboard display board from Wal-Mart; cheap and reusable. I put a paper with "[Bride's Name]'s Wish List" at the top. I usually try to use the wedding colors in printing the page. I then place each of the sticky notes on that display board. It folds up with the sticky notes inside for transporting. (I use binder clips to keep it closed.)

It works well for me because guests can just take the sticky note once they've decided what to purchase. Since I started doing this, I don't have much trouble with duplicates

Related to Create the Ultimate Wedding Shower Wish List with These Easy Tips

1. How do I create a wedding shower wish list with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding shower wish list with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily browse and add items to your wish list by clicking on the "Add to Registry" button on each product page.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wish list?

Yes, you can! Our website allows you to add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wish list. Simply click on the "Add Items from Other Stores" button and follow the prompts to add items from your favorite retailers.

3. How do I share my wedding shower wish list with others?

You can easily share your wish list with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your wish list page. This will generate a link that you can share via email, social media, or any other platform.

4. Can I make changes to my wish list after it has been shared?

Yes, you can make changes to your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account, go to your wish list page, and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wish list?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding shower wish list. Feel free to add as many items as you’d like to ensure a variety of gift options for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gtrchic05
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies