• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride Registered With Wrong Consultant

In summary, if the bride does not have your consultant number, she will need to cancel her registry and set it up again with your consultant number.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am doing a PC Wedding Shower on Sunday and just found out the bride did not input my consultant number in correctly and got assigned a different consultant. If she calls HO can it get changed? I only know the brides first name. All of my contact has been with her best friend who is putting on the shower. :confused:

If you are doing a wedding shower first, you should actually cancel the registry altogether for now. Then after the shower is over, set up the registry again with anything that she didn't get at the shower.

Remember the registry and the shower are independent of each other, so anything purchased on the registry that is intended for the shower won't count in the sales and rewards for the shower.

pkd09 said:
I am doing a PC Wedding Shower on Sunday and just found out the bride did not input my consultant number in correctly and got assigned a different consultant. If she calls HO can it get changed? I only know the brides first name. All of my contact has been with her best friend who is putting on the shower. :confused:
Just tell her that she needs to cancel that registry NOW! Then you can either wait to register her until after the shower or do it now - whichever she wants. Tell her that when she redoes the registry she needs to put in your consultant number. Or better yet tell her to give you her information (fiance name, address, password, wish list, etc.) and you set it up.

I am breathing a little easier. I found out that nothing has been purchased yet so the bride is going to cancel her registry. I told her specifically how to do it. I am then going to set her up myself using my consultant number and her initial registry list. What a disaster this could have been!!!! Thank you all for your input. The things we learn with the first go-around.

Great for you. I'm glad all turned out well and thanks for sharing.

I am glad that it turned out well for you in the end

There's a quick registry form floating around out there somewhere, and it is great to give to your potential registries. You set them up, then they can go and edit it as they see fit. I haven't had any registries yet, but a consultant in my downline had the same problem and she has been using that form now with good results.

1. What should I do if I accidentally registered with the wrong Pampered Chef consultant for my wedding?

If you have registered with the wrong consultant for your wedding, the first step is to contact the consultant you registered with and explain the situation. They may be able to transfer your registration to the correct consultant.

2. Can I switch to a different Pampered Chef consultant after I have already registered with one?

Yes, you can switch to a different consultant after registering. Simply contact the consultant you initially registered with and ask them to transfer your registration to the new consultant. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

3. Will my wedding guests still be able to purchase gifts for me if I registered with the wrong consultant?

Yes, your wedding guests will still be able to purchase gifts for you even if you registered with the wrong consultant. They can either contact the consultant you registered with to place their order or you can request a transfer to a different consultant.

4. How long does it take for my registration to be transferred to a different consultant?

The time it takes to transfer your registration to a different consultant may vary. It typically takes 3-5 business days for the transfer to be processed, but it may take longer depending on the consultant's availability and workload.

5. Is there a fee for transferring my registration to a different Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there is no fee for transferring your registration to a different consultant. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure that your wedding gifts are properly accounted for and delivered to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies