• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Bridal Apron? Check Out Our Selection at Supply Quick!

IIn summary, the conversation revolved around the availability and design of the Pampered Chef bridal apron. Some participants shared their experiences with the apron, while others suggested alternative options such as buying a plain apron and customizing it. It was mentioned that the current apron no longer says "Pampered Bride" and instead just has the PC logo. Suggestions were also made for personalizing the apron with fabric ink pens instead of Sharpies for longer lasting results.
chefann
Gold Member
Quick question... a clustermate has a friend getting married and was thinking of getting her the bridal apron as a gift. But she doesn't want it if it's the one that says "Pampered Bride." And of course, the apron is one of the items that's not pictured on the supply order cheat-sheet.

Has anyone ordered one recently? Does it have the PC logo by itself, or does it say "Pampered Bride?"

I did find a thread from last year that indicated it said Bride, but wondered if it had changed since then.

Thanks!

It no longer says Pampered Bride...:D

Thanks, Becky! Is it just the logo? My clustermate pointed out that if the push with the bridal showers is 'couples cooking,' then it makes no sense to have an apron that says Bride. A generic one with just the logo can be used for either member of a couple. :)

I go to Walmart and buy a $6 black apron and take it and have Pampered Bride embroidered on it in hot pink. The whole thing costs me less than the one we can get through PC. My brides absolutely love it!

chefann said:
Thanks, Becky! Is it just the logo?

My clustermate pointed out that if the push with the bridal showers is 'couples cooking,' then it makes no sense to have an apron that says Bride. A generic one with just the logo can be used for either member of a couple. :)

Yes - it's the Logo. I like it better. Remember when we used to have ones that said Pampered Bride, and Pampered Groom? Like any guy (in my world) would wear an apron like that!:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - it's the Logo. I like it better. Remember when we used to have ones that said Pampered Bride, and Pampered Groom? Like any guy (in my world) would wear an apron like that!:rolleyes:

Those were the aprons I remembered. It's obviously been a while since I needed one. :)

Just did a Bridal Shower last Sunday! Bought aprons from Hobby Lobby...I think they were 3/5.99. Signed the lower corner with my "best wishes" and then placed it at the shower with an assortment of Sharpies. As guests were arriving, they added their wishes to the apron. I have done this several times now...there is always an artistic guest that will decorate the trim (this time the guest did assorted colored dots, super simple). The bride wore the apron as she assisted me with the recipes...SHE WAS THRILLED WITH THE APRON!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

I had a couples shower for my sister and her husband back in 2004 and my brother-in-law wore the "Pampered Groom" apron with pride! He loved it and so did my sister - they walked around the whole shower with the markers and got everyone to sign them and thought the whole thing was hysterical. I was so sure my sister would hate it, but I'm glad I got them!

The current ones now are nice - I use them as my regular apron. It's white with a greyish PC logo - very stylish, definitely unisex, and stays nice (doesn't get misshapen after washing).

Can anyone post a picture of the current PC bridal shower aprons?

cindylpal said:
Just did a Bridal Shower last Sunday! Bought aprons from Hobby Lobby...I think they were 3/5.99. Signed the lower corner with my "best wishes" and then placed it at the shower with an assortment of Sharpies. As guests were arriving, they added their wishes to the apron. I have done this several times now...there is always an artistic guest that will decorate the trim (this time the guest did assorted colored dots, super simple). The bride wore the apron as she assisted me with the recipes...SHE WAS THRILLED WITH THE APRON!!!

You may want to invest in some fabric ink pens. If you use Sharpies, then the aprons can't be washed without a chance of all those great wishes washing away.

cindylpal said:

Thats a great idea! Hopefully I have a bridal shower soon so I can do this! :thumbup:

nene960 said:
I go to Walmart and buy a $6 black apron and take it and have Pampered Bride embroidered on it in hot pink. The whole thing costs me less than the one we can get through PC. My brides absolutely love it!

This seems like a great idea! My question is how do you have it embroidered? And roughly what does it cost?

NooraK said:
You may want to invest in some fabric ink pens. If you use Sharpies, then the aprons can't be washed without a chance of all those great wishes washing away.
My children had Day Camp T-shirts for years...they were decorated with the Sharpies, and NEVER even faded!!! Less expensive than the fabric pens:blushing:

cindylpal said:
My children had Day Camp T-shirts for years...they were decorated with the Sharpies, and NEVER even faded!!! Less expensive than the fabric pens:blushing:

I know what you're talkin about, however I think different fabrics take to the Sharpies differently. Many t-shirts will be fine with a sharpie for a very long time, but the apron fabric is much different and doesn't hold the ink as well.

1. What types of bridal aprons does Pampered Chef offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bridal aprons to choose from. Our selection includes traditional white aprons, as well as fun and flirty designs with bridal-themed patterns and embroidery.

2. Are the bridal aprons adjustable for different sizes?

Yes, our bridal aprons are designed to be adjustable for a comfortable fit. They have adjustable neck straps and long waist ties that can be tied in the back or front, making them suitable for a range of body types.

3. Do the bridal aprons come with pockets?

Yes, many of our bridal aprons come with pockets to keep utensils or other cooking tools handy. Some aprons even have multiple pockets for added convenience.

4. Can I personalize the bridal apron with the couple's names or wedding date?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our bridal aprons. However, you can purchase iron-on letters or patches to add a personal touch to the apron yourself.

5. Are the bridal aprons machine washable?

Yes, our bridal aprons are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to maintain their quality and prevent shrinking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
  • cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies