• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Sausage on Stoneware?

Why is she a vegetarian? Some who are Veg. for more militant SPCA type reasons would not want their food to have touched animal flesh - but if she is a Veg. for health reason, she probably wouldn't mind.Anyone think I should not use the bar pan now for vegetarian dishes (for sister in law, etc)You plan to wash it. Right? If you wouldn't do her tofu stir-fry in a skillet that you had once used to fry bacon, don't use it. Otherwise, it shouldn't be a problem.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone know if breakfast sausage would fare well on the stoneware? And if so, how long and at what temp?

[I have guests coming tomorrow for breakfast and can't use my grill pan for sausage because I will already be using up my stove space with the griddle pan for pancakes and the 12" skillet for srambled eggs!]

i don't see why not. You mean like patties or links? I would think it would be same as making bacon on a stone vs in a pan. I've never done either but I bet you could. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
i don't see why not. You mean like patties or links? I would think it would be same as making bacon on a stone vs in a pan. I've never done either but I bet you could. :)

I will be using the "brown n' serve" links. I thought maybe the stoneware in the oven would be a better alternative to microwaving sausage?

I just did Bob Evans Link Sausage in the oven at 425 for 15 minutes. It worked great. I was doing bacon at the same time - just took the sausage out 5 minutes before the bacon. I did the sausage on the med. bar pan.

ChefBeckyD said:
I just did Bob Evans Link Sausage in the oven at 425 for 15 minutes. It worked great. I was doing bacon at the same time - just took the sausage out 5 minutes before the bacon. I did the sausage on the med. bar pan.

Thanks so much Becky! Good to know!

Oh yes it would work great! I just started cooking my sausage and bacon on the bar pan... it is AMAZING!!!!
Anyone think I should not use the bar pan now for vegetarian dishes (for sister in law, etc)

ChefMary412 said:
Oh yes it would work great! I just started cooking my sausage and bacon on the bar pan... it is AMAZING!!!!
Anyone think I should not use the bar pan now for vegetarian dishes (for sister in law, etc)

Why is she a vegetarian? Some who are Veg. for more militant SPCA type reasons would not want their food to have touched animal flesh - but if she is a Veg. for health reason, she probably wouldn't mind.

ChefMary412 said:

You plan to wash it. Right? If you wouldn't do her tofu stir-fry in a skillet that you had once used to fry bacon, don't use it. Otherwise, it shouldn't be a problem.

Related to Breakfast Sausage on Stoneware?

1. What is the best way to cook breakfast sausage on stoneware?

The best way to cook breakfast sausage on stoneware is to preheat your stoneware in the oven for 15 minutes at 375°F before adding the sausage. This will ensure even cooking and prevent sticking.

2. Can I use frozen breakfast sausage on stoneware?

Yes, frozen breakfast sausage can be cooked on stoneware. Just make sure to increase the cooking time by 5-10 minutes and check for doneness before serving.

3. Do I need to grease the stoneware before cooking breakfast sausage?

No, stoneware is naturally non-stick and does not require greasing. However, you can lightly spray or brush oil on the stoneware if desired.

4. How long does it take to cook breakfast sausage on stoneware?

The cooking time for breakfast sausage on stoneware will vary depending on the thickness of the sausage and the desired level of doneness. As a general rule, it will take about 15-20 minutes at 375°F.

5. Can I cook other foods alongside the breakfast sausage on stoneware?

Yes, stoneware is great for cooking multiple foods at once. Just make sure to leave some space between foods for even cooking. You can also layer foods, such as vegetables, on top of the sausage during cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbush
Replies