• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Cup Mystery: Searching for a Forgotten Recipe

In summary, this recipe is a variation of a quiche where the eggs are pre-cooked and the biscuit dough is rolled out to form a thicker crust. The egg mixture is then poured into the cups and the cups are baked until the egg is set.
toneybug
I had a show several years ago and the consultant made a breakfast cup. Used the 12 muffin stone, biscuits went into the bottom, there was egg, sausage, cheese. I can't remember if the egg mixture was slightly cooked like with the breakfast braid but I don't think it was.
Does anyone know this recipe? My consultant doesn't remember.

I'm bumping this up, because I would like to know too. I have a brunch show coming up and that sounds perfect.

That sounds really good! i would love to see that!

BTW, how do you get onto this site if you aren't a consultant? I thought you had to have a consultant # and they have to "approve" it and all that? I see a lot of people on here that are not consultants. Just curious.

I think you are allowed to see some things but not everything. I know one of my recruits checked this site out and was dying to sign up. I think she said she was allowed to see parts of some of the threads and that was it.

I should send some of my potential recruits to the site to check it out. Its a great way for them to see all the resources available to us, not just from the company itself

You don't have to be a consultant to be on here - you just have to pay the $5.

Sorry I didn't explain myself better I am actually a new consultant; I remembered part of this recipe from when I hosted a show but it's been so long ago. I've even tried looking on the internet; I found one similar on Pillsbury website but still not exactly the same.

I don't think I have this specific recipe, but I imagine that you would cook the eggs just a little, until they're slightly set, but still very moist. Roll out the biscuits a little so they go up the sides of the cups, and then just fill them to your heart's content.

These would be basically mini quiches, but because they're deeper than a regular pie, the egg wouldn't necessarily be done by the time the biscuit was - hence the pre cooking.

Great idea!

Anybody can join this site.

Veevahchef said:
That sounds really good! i would love to see that!

BTW, how do you get onto this site if you aren't a consultant? I thought you had to have a consultant # and they have to "approve" it and all that? I see a lot of people on here that are not consultants. Just curious.
You are thinking of the yahoo and msn groups that you have to do that for.

toneybug said:
I had a show several years ago and the consultant made a breakfast cup. Used the 12 muffin stone, biscuits went into the bottom, there was egg, sausage, cheese. I can't remember if the egg mixture was slightly cooked like with the breakfast braid but I don't think it was.
Does anyone know this recipe? My consultant doesn't remember.

Yuuummmm. Sounds so good.

These sound awesome! I wonder if I could make a batch and then reheat in the microwave or toaster oven before work in the mornings... hmmm... yumm... :)

1. What is the "Breakfast Cup Mystery: Searching for a Forgotten Recipe"?

The "Breakfast Cup Mystery" is a fun and interactive event where Pampered Chef consultants and customers come together to solve a mystery and discover a forgotten breakfast recipe. It's a great way to learn new cooking techniques and products while having a great time!

2. How long does the event typically last?

The event usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and how quickly the mystery is solved. It's a perfect activity for a girls' night in or a fun team-building event.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, anyone can join in on the "Breakfast Cup Mystery" event! It's a great way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products and have a fun culinary experience together.

4. Can I host a "Breakfast Cup Mystery" event at my home?

Yes, you can! As a consultant, you have the option to host the event at your own home or at a customer's house. It's a great opportunity to showcase our products and have a fun time with friends and family.

5. What do I need to prepare for the event?

Pampered Chef will provide you with all the necessary materials, including the mystery script, recipe cards, and product information. You will also need to have the ingredients for the forgotten recipe on hand, as well as any cooking tools or products that will be used during the event. Don't worry, our team will guide you through the preparation process and make sure everything runs smoothly!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefharris
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies