• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Booth Partners at Houston's Ladies Day of Decadence?

In summary, the booth opportunity in Houston is a chance for Pampered Chef consultants to sell products at local events and grow their business. To sign up, contact your upline or team leader. Requirements include being an active consultant and having a business license. Earnings vary but setting goals and having a strategy can maximize them. Training and resources are available from Pampered Chef.
lisacb77
Consultants in the Houston area: If you are not booked on Saturday, October 28, I have come across an opportunity for a booth!

107.5 KHITS radio station is hosting a "Ladies Day of Decadence" at the Stafford Centre. Tickets are $50, so you know it will be ladies that can spend! Here's the link:
http://1075khits.com/cgi-bin/info.cgi?type=event&id=2100502

Booth space is $400. My director has already used up her exhibit $$ this month, so I'd be looking for about 3 other consultants to go in with me on this. From reading the posts on here lately, I think this could be big for us with bookings & recruits!

Please email me (below) or PM me if you are interested. I have to let the station know this week. I thought if Beauticontrol can do it so can we!

Just found out today the station will cut the rate to $350, if anyone was possibly interested in splitting this among a few folks...thought I'd give it a last try.

Hi there,Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us! I am definitely interested in potentially sharing a booth at the "Ladies Day of Decadence" event. It sounds like a great opportunity to reach a targeted audience and potentially gain new bookings and recruits.I will check my schedule and see if I am available on October 28. If so, I would be happy to split the booth space with you and two other consultants. I agree that this could be a great way for us to showcase our businesses and make some valuable connections.I will follow up with you via email or PM to confirm my availability and discuss further details. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.Best,

1. What is the booth opportunity in Houston?

The booth opportunity in Houston is a chance for independent consultants to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products at local events, fairs, and markets in the Houston area. It allows consultants to reach a wider audience and grow their business.

2. How do I sign up for the booth opportunity?

To sign up for the booth opportunity in Houston, you will need to contact your upline or team leader. They will have more information about available events and how to reserve your spot at a booth.

3. What are the requirements to participate in the booth opportunity?

The requirements may vary depending on the specific event, but in general, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have a valid business license. You may also need to provide your own booth materials and pay a fee to participate in the event.

4. How much can I expect to earn from the booth opportunity?

The earnings from the booth opportunity will depend on several factors, such as the event attendance, your sales skills, and the products you showcase. It is important to set goals and have a strategy in place to maximize your earnings at each event.

5. Are there any training or resources available for the booth opportunity?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides training and resources for consultants participating in the booth opportunity. This includes tips for setting up and running a successful booth, as well as marketing materials and product information to help you make sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • pchockeymom