• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales and Connections at My First Booth Experience

In summary, the speaker, a newer consultant, attended a Women's Health Expo in a nearby small town hosted by a local clinic. Despite the small turnout of about 65 people, the speaker was able to make connections and give out catalogs, resulting in $150 in orders and 2 bookings with a possible 2 more. The speaker followed up with those interested in booking and was able to secure parties for June. This was a positive experience for the speaker, who recently moved to the area and was happy to make new connections.
ellietheresa
I'm a newer consultant and I signed up for a local Women's Health Expo last weekend in a nearby, small town. It was hosted by a local clinic and was for just the morning. There were about 10 vendors and then the clinic had health seminars going on during the expo. It was their first expo so I knew the turnout would be small. They only had about 65 people come through the doors but those people were there all morning. I have a lot of catalogs from just starting out so I gave out a lot of catalogs which was a good idea for this expo because people had time to browse them during the seminars and then came back later and placed orders with me. I had about $150 in orders and I got 2 bookings from it with a possible 2 more. I really had a good time. At first I was a little worried about the low turnout but I got a chance to really talk with people and make connections, which was great.

Congrats! That sounded like an ideal fair I'd like to experience more often!

That's great. Usually fairs require more follow up work and less immediate return (in my experience anyway) so you obviously did something right!

Thanks Jessica and Jackie. I made sure to follow up right away as well with the people who wanted to book a party. I was a little worried it would be hard to get them to settle on a date for their shows but we did and they have booked for June so I'm excited. We moved to this area about 6 months ago so it's nice to do some events where I can make new people (and not bother my friends and family so much! LOL)

Hi there! It sounds like you had a great experience at the Women's Health Expo. Even though the turnout was small, it seems like you made the most of it and were able to connect with potential customers and even get some bookings. That's fantastic! Sometimes smaller events can be just as successful as larger ones, especially when you have the opportunity to really talk with people and build relationships. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll continue to have success at future events. Happy cooking!

1. What is "My First Booth Experience"?

"My First Booth Experience" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started with their first booth at a vendor event or trade show. It provides guidance, tips, and resources to make your first booth a success.

2. How do I sign up for "My First Booth Experience"?

To sign up for "My First Booth Experience", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the Pampered Chef corporate office. They will help you get registered and provide you with all the necessary materials and resources.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "My First Booth Experience"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "My First Booth Experience". This program is offered to all new consultants as part of their onboarding process and is designed to help you kickstart your business.

4. What kind of support can I expect from "My First Booth Experience"?

"My First Booth Experience" provides a variety of support, including training materials, marketing resources, and guidance on how to set up your booth and interact with potential customers. You will also have access to a dedicated team to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

5. Can I participate in "My First Booth Experience" if I am not a new consultant?

No, "My First Booth Experience" is specifically designed for new consultants who are participating in their first booth. However, if you have questions or need assistance with your booth, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact the corporate office for support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• codorey
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jodistrauss