• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth: Creative Ideas for Small Expo Success

that would be a great way to get people to come!The CD about booths and events that is on the paperwork order form. I was going to get the name of the CD but the PC main website seems to be down. Lots of info to make it successful. The more events I do the better I get at it. Since you will working to get leads and not so much sales you have to be willing to call these people to follow up.I set up the starter kit and a few of the newest products and something bridal. I also do a drawing. My prize is a $10 gift certificate worth $25 if they book a show. I also have follow-up winners of free cooking shows
jodistrauss
What is the best way to "do" a booth at a small expo? It is at a local "indoor inflatables" place. I approached the owner yesterday about leaving a few catalogs and he mentioned that he wanted to have an expo of sorts with several different companies that have products for families with kids. (PC, Heritage Makers, Arbonne, etc.) It is in the VERY beginning stages and I don't want to mess it uP.

My experience with booths is to always go for the leads, not so much the sales. You need to have a way to get survey slips filled out, such as having a drawing for a cookbook or another extra product you may have on hand. Another idea to really boost bookings is to have a sign offering an additional $25 free products if the show is booked at the event- I would definitely do that. Good luck!

The the CD about booths and events that is on the paperwork order form. I was going to get the name of the CD but the PC main website seems to be down. Lots of info to make it successful. The more events I do the better I get at it. Since you will working to get leads and not so much sales you have to be willing to call these people to follow up.

I set up the starter kit and a few of the newest products and something bridal. I also do a drawing. My prize is a $10 gift certificate worth $25 if they book a show. I also have follow-up winners of free cooking shows (I bring the ingredients).

At bridal shows I decorate the table as appropriate and arrange products as though they were wedding gifts. I also do a drawing at those. ...always a drawing.

Since it's geared towards kids, have a drawing for the Let's Eat! cookbook. If it's soon, definitely make a sign that the kids apron/hat sets and cookie sets will be available only through February. You may be able to get enough sales to submit it as a show. Have something to attract the kids, too: the QSP with water and glitter is easy and will definitely draw them in to play with it.

WOW!!! These are ALL fabulous ideas!! Does anyone have a flyer or a poster idea? (I have a serious case of CD-Creative Deficiency)

Do you make any food samples or just have the products and something for the kids to do?

Personally, I wouldn't take food because of liability issues and allergies. Maybe some wrapped candy (like kisses), but nothing homemade.

I did a Baby Fair last fall and I had an "Interactive" table set up. It included glitter in the QSP; homemade playdough with assorted tools - bakers roller, cookie cutters from kids set, creative cutters; and a couple bowls with split peas with the measure-all, measuring spoons and funnels (this one did get messy). It was good because it kept the kids occupied while Mom (or Dad) looked around. It was funny to hear parents say after showing their kids the table "Oh this is PC".

Linda

Yikes!! Great point.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the interactive table idea.

Do y'all just call a place like Babies R Us to get in a baby fair?

I think Toy'r'us & Babies'r'us does fairs or has venders at their store - you'll have to check.

The Baby Fair I was at was run by a local woman who operates a fitness/yoga studio specializing in new moms, pre-natal, post-natal and kid's yoga. There were other direct selling people there as well as small companies that specialized in baby/kid's clothes, homemade signs, photography, etc. It was a real community affair.

One thing I was told was not to sit behind a table. Stand out in front and interact with the crowd - I was out front a lot with a broom sweeping up the split peas!

Linda

Here is a file that Cat made from her notes at conference. The first page is a workshop on booths that happened to be taught by my director!:D

Attachments

• Leadership Conference Notes.doc
    81 KB · Views: 475
I forgot to add that I just got a baby fair at our local hospital. I knew it was coming up but I just called the marketing department at the hospital to get more info.

BethCooks4U said:
I set up the starter kit and a few of the newest products and something bridal. I also do a drawing. My prize is a $10 gift certificate worth $25 if they book a show. I also have follow-up winners of free cooking shows (I bring the ingredients).

At bridal shows I decorate the table as appropriate and arrange products as though they were wedding gifts. I also do a drawing at those. ...always a drawing.

Great idea with the Free cooking show- with ingredients- prize! I like it!

gilliandanielle said:
Here is a file that Cat made from her notes at conference. The first page is a workshop on booths that happened to be taught by my director!:D

Thanks for posting! That's great info!

to get bookingsSomewhere on here is the "Book to Look" Box. Basically it's just a shoe box (I use a gift bag) and it says "Book to Look" on it. If someone is interested in booking a show and they set a date (actually put a date on your calendar) they get to draw out of the box and will recieve that item free at their show (it goes on their host order). They items are around $10. You could do whatever though.

What are some ideas for booth displays at events?

Some ideas for booth displays at events include creating a themed display that showcases a specific product or collection, using eye-catching banners and signage, offering product demonstrations or samples, hosting a raffle or giveaway, and incorporating interactive elements such as games or contests.

How can I make my booth stand out at a crowded event?

To make your booth stand out at a crowded event, consider using bold and vibrant colors, incorporating unique props or decorations, offering exclusive discounts or promotions, having engaging and knowledgeable staff, and utilizing social media to promote your booth and attract visitors.

What are some low-cost booth ideas for small businesses?

Some low-cost booth ideas for small businesses include creating a simple but eye-catching backdrop using fabric or paper, using repurposed or DIY props and decorations, collaborating with other businesses to share booth space and expenses, and utilizing social media and email marketing to attract visitors to your booth.

How can I make my booth interactive and engaging for visitors?

To make your booth interactive and engaging for visitors, consider hosting product demonstrations or workshops, offering hands-on activities or games, providing opportunities for visitors to try out products or samples, and incorporating technology such as tablets or interactive screens.

What are some tips for setting up an attractive and inviting booth?

Some tips for setting up an attractive and inviting booth include using proper lighting to highlight products and create a welcoming atmosphere, arranging products in an organized and visually appealing way, having clear and easy-to-read signage, and ensuring that your booth is clean and well-maintained throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies