• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will July Booking Incentives Boost Your Summer Earnings?

In summary, the author is looking for advice on how to get an early booking in July for an extra $50 in free products. He emailed his contact list and offered to give them the free product for booking within the first 18 days of the month. If they don't want to book, they can refer someone who does. If they do book, the host gets $30 in free products and the referrer gets $20.
angmillar
Hi Ladies! Advice needed...

I've had five June shows so far, and as a result, I have one end of July booking, 2 August, 2 September, and 2 November. Pretty good fall, calendar, right? I did have one other July booking (on the 5th), but she rescheduled for September.

Here's my question... I'm dying to get an early July booking. I'll be 1 show short of earning an extra $50 PC dollars if I don't get one, plus I want the newest piece of cookware.

So, here's what I did... I emailed my contact list, and told them that if they book a cooking show during the first 18 days of July, they'll get an additional $50 in free products. If they don't want to book, but refer someone who does, that host gets $30 in free products, and they get $20 to spend at her show.

My question... At the bottom of the email, I said this was for NEW bookings only and limited to the first two hosts that book. Do you think this will offend those who have booked for later months? I think I worry too much about things like this, but I'm paranoid that one of my later month hosts will cancel their show or something.

Thanks so much ladies. You are all fantastic!!!

I wouldn't worry about your hosts that have already booked. Sounds like a good idea. What I am doing for July is telling everyone I call that if their show is at least $300 in sales I'll give them the salad spinner or the choppers for free. So far, it's gotten me 2 shows...and I have more calls to make.

Good luck...I hope you fill your July!

I think it would be fine if your other hosts change their shows to July. You will probably get bookings from the July shows to fill the later dates.

Well, I wouldn't actually mind if any of them changed their dates, but I'm pretty sure none of them want to. It seems they have all booked other months for specific reasons... for August's host special, a couple are going on leave, etc.

Thanks for the responses. I do have a few phone calls to make (outside orders that didn't write down an email address), so hopefully something will result from those calls as well.

I agree with JAE if those far out bookings book closer it is good for you. Far out bookings tend not to hold--the excitement from the party has worn off. I wouldn't send it to the people already booked in July because they will feel cheated.

MGG said:
I agree with JAE if those far out bookings book closer it is good for you. Far out bookings tend not to hold--the excitement from the party has worn off. I wouldn't send it to the people already booked in July because they will feel cheated.

Good thinking!! Too bad I just sent it out, and I did send it to my one July booking (held later in the month). I wish I hadn't sent it to her!!! Oh well, lesson learned. If she rebooks for earlier in the month, I'll honor my deal (the additional free products).

What is the July Booking Incentive?

The July Booking Incentive is a limited time offer for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra income during the summer months.

How can I participate in the July Booking Incentive?

To participate, simply book and hold at least one cooking show in the month of July. The more shows you book, the more you can earn!

What are the rewards for the July Booking Incentive?

The rewards for the July Booking Incentive include cash bonuses, product credits, and exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise.

When is the deadline to qualify for the July Booking Incentive?

The deadline to qualify for the July Booking Incentive is July 31st, so be sure to book your shows early in the month to maximize your earnings.

How will I receive my July Booking Incentive rewards?

Your rewards will be added to your account and can be redeemed for cash or product credit on your next Pampered Chef order. The exclusive merchandise will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies