• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Out of the Blue Orders | $82.25 in Product Order Call

In summary, there are several key strategies for increasing sales with out of the blue orders. These include having samples on hand, reaching out to past customers, utilizing social media, and being prepared to take orders on the spot. When focusing on products for these orders, it is important to choose easy-to-demonstrate items with broad appeal. Making the most of a phone call involves introducing yourself, mentioning promotions, and following up with the customer. Creative ways to promote out of the blue orders include virtual events, referral programs, and personalized bundles. To track and measure success, use tools such as sales reports and customer feedback forms, set goals, and follow up with customers.
jrstephens
I just had someone call me b/c they wanted to place an order. It was $82.25 in product! YAHOO!! I like those kinds of calls out of the blue!

Now, if I could just get about 10-12 more of them to reach my $3K in sales!! HAHA!!!!

that is sweet!

Woo Hoo!:D

that's great!! wish that would happen to me!!

Love those orders! Congrats.

YEAH! I love them too... but just remember you did work hard to get it too. All your past work comes through on those ones.

As some wise person once commented, "You'll be amazed how much luckier you get the harder you work."

that is awesome!

Thanks for the Congrats everyone!

How great for you!!

Related to Boost Your Sales with Out of the Blue Orders | $82.25 in Product Order Call

1. How can I increase my sales with out of the blue orders?

There are a few key strategies to help boost your sales with out of the blue orders. First, make sure to always have samples on hand to give to potential customers. Second, reach out to past customers and offer them a special discount or promotion. Third, utilize social media to showcase your products and reach new customers. Lastly, always be prepared to take orders on the spot, whether in person or through an online ordering platform.

2. What types of products should I focus on for out of the blue orders?

Out of the blue orders can be a great opportunity to introduce customers to new or seasonal products. Focus on items that are easy to demonstrate and have a broad appeal. Additionally, consider highlighting products that complement each other, such as a mixing bowl and a whisk, to encourage customers to purchase multiple items.

3. How can I make the most of a phone call to generate out of the blue orders?

When making a phone call to potential customers, be sure to introduce yourself and your business, and mention any current promotions or special offers. Have a script prepared to guide the conversation and be ready to answer any questions or concerns the customer may have. Lastly, make sure to follow up with the customer after the call and provide any necessary information for placing an order.

4. What are some creative ways to promote out of the blue orders?

There are many creative ways to promote out of the blue orders. Consider hosting a virtual party or event, offering a referral program for current customers, or partnering with another local business for a joint promotion. You can also offer personalized bundles or gift sets for special occasions, such as holidays or birthdays.

5. How can I track and measure the success of my out of the blue orders?

Tracking and measuring the success of your out of the blue orders is important to see what strategies are working and where you may need to make improvements. Utilize tools such as sales reports and customer feedback forms to track your progress. You can also set specific goals and track your progress towards meeting them. Additionally, keep a record of your out of the blue orders and follow up with customers to see if they are satisfied with their purchase and if they would be interested in future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• playful
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • crystalscookingnow