• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Show After Year-Long Break - Sales at $1193.00!

In summary, the company had a successful show after a year-long break by planning and promoting extensively, offering special deals and incentives, and reaching out to past customers. Top-selling products included the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and new stoneware bakeware, along with limited edition holiday items. Exclusive deals and discounts were offered at the show, as well as interactive cooking demonstrations, games, and a raffle for a free product. The company plans to continue hosting shows and events in the future to engage with customers and showcase their products.
rennea
Gold Member
I did a show today for a lady who called out of the blue to do a show. I do mostly catty shows and haven't did a show in over a year. It was amazing!!!!
I did an entertaining show and everyone loved it. Most everyone there had been to a show about a zillion times and were so happy that I didn't do a demo.

Sales are at $1193.00 with more orders coming in on Monday!! and I got two bookings because they want a "no demo" show!!!:) :) :) :)

Made my day:D

WOW!! You better start doing shows more often!! Congratulations!!!

That's great! What did you do for your show?

That was awesome!! I get so many people saying they love the "no demo' approach, I'm glad it worked for you. I will keep doing it as long as I am getting good feedback for it!! Be blessed!!

laylaleigh said:
That's great! What did you do for your show?

I set out a cheese board, lots of SA and our woven selections. The host made a trifle using our trifle bowl before hand. I did our oils with bread for dipping.....

I did up batter bowls gifts and our SA mugs with sprinkles and hot chocolate. I also layed out all our linens.

I talked out cookware, stoneware, knives and SA. I also gave them my top 5 favorites. Very easy and was only about 1 1/2 hours total.

OK Entertaining In What Way?

PC Nut said:
OK Entertaining In What Way?

If you go to CC there is lots of tips and ideas for the new "Entertaining" Shows.

Cool ideas! Thanks you guys!!! :)

Good for you!

I can't seem to find anything on CC - do you know where?

Thanks!

1. How did you manage to have such a successful show after a year-long break?

We made sure to plan and prepare extensively before the show, reaching out to past customers and promoting the event through various platforms. We also offered special deals and incentives to encourage attendance.

2. What were some of the top-selling products at the show?

Our top-sellers at the show were the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and our new line of stoneware bakeware. Customers were also excited about our limited edition holiday items.

3. Did you offer any exclusive deals or discounts at the show?

Yes, we had exclusive show-only deals on select products, as well as a discount for customers who booked future parties with us. We also had a raffle for a free product for those who made a purchase at the show.

4. How did you keep customers engaged and entertained during the show?

We incorporated interactive cooking demonstrations, recipe sharing, and games into the show to keep customers engaged and entertained. We also had a photo booth and door prizes throughout the event.

5. Will there be more shows in the future after such a successful one?

Absolutely! We are already planning for future shows and events to continue connecting with our customers and showcasing our amazing products. We can't wait to see everyone again at our next show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies