• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Cooking!Can you sell Pampered Chef products at horse shows?

In summary, the speaker and their daughter participate in horse shows and have four shows coming up in October. They are considering setting up a PC booth in their stall area to showcase products to other horse people at the shows. There is a possibility of offering snacks and horse-related snacks using PC products, as well as possibly doing a demo of a horse treat using the products. The speaker is open to trying this idea and believes it could be successful, especially since horse people tend to have money to spend. They also plan to have an open house before the shows and could incorporate this idea into that event as well.
Hunter Mom
My daughter and I show horses. We've got 4 weekends of shows coming up in October, and I'm thinking i may try to get something PC done while we're at the show. I couldn't do a real booth without paying $$$ and manning it the whole time,so it would be done in our stall area. Maybe a show at the show? I see a lot of these people regularly so getting their products to them isn't hard. What do you think?

ETA - the shows are held in areas where all the horses are stabled together. People tend to be there socializing a lot too, since you ride (or your kid rides) for a fewe minutes each day and is done for the day. Snacks are always good - so maybe an open house kind of thing. No demo - there isn't that type of facility.

I would say definitely offer some kind of snack or something. And maybe some horse-related snacks that you can use making PC products (example: use The Corer to core an apple, insert a carrot in the middle, then slice up). Something different that would grab peoples attention. Maybe you could do a demo of that on an upturned bucket (to show that PC doesn't have to be all fancy in a kitchen and is multi-purpose) and offer people to make their own for their horses. That may be taking it a bit far, but it could be fun, especially if there are people milling around waiting their turn in the ring. A nice and different way to kill time. I hope you have great success, both in the ring and with PC.

Great idea!!

I wish you much success. Please let us know how it turns out. Horse people for the most part have $$$$!! :)

I may just try it. I've got an open house I'm doing during the week before, and so could add this on. What do I really have to lose? Love the idea of the carrot in the apple - and I know a few horses who would love it, too!

Hi there! First of all, I think it's great that you and your daughter are involved in showing horses. It sounds like a fun and exciting hobby! I think your idea of doing a Pampered Chef show at the show is a great one. It's a perfect opportunity to showcase our products and potentially reach a new audience.Setting up a small display in your stall area and hosting an open house is a fantastic way to introduce our products to those in attendance. You can offer some snacks and drinks and have some of our products out for people to see and try. You could also have some catalogs and order forms available for those who may want to purchase products at a later time.Even though you won't be able to do a full demo, you can still talk to people about our products and how they can benefit their lives. You can also offer some tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen, which I'm sure would be helpful for those who are often on the go at horse shows.Overall, I think this is a great opportunity for you to not only potentially make some sales, but also to connect with others who may be interested in our products. Best of luck with your upcoming shows and your Pampered Chef show at the show! Let me know if you need any assistance or have any questions.

Related to Happy Cooking!Can you sell Pampered Chef products at horse shows?

1. What types of horse events are best for having sales at?

Some of the best horse events for having sales at are horse shows, rodeos, and equine expos. These events attract a large number of horse enthusiasts and provide a great opportunity for showcasing and selling Pampered Chef products.

2. How should I prepare for a horse event sale?

First, make sure you have all the necessary materials and products for your display. Consider creating themed displays or bundles that cater to horse owners and their needs. It's also important to have promotional materials, such as business cards and catalogs, to hand out to potential customers.

3. Can I offer samples or demonstrations at a horse event sale?

Yes, offering samples or hosting cooking demonstrations is a great way to attract attention and introduce potential customers to our products. Make sure to have enough samples and cooking supplies on hand to accommodate a large crowd.

4. How should I approach potential customers at a horse event sale?

Be friendly and approachable, but not pushy. Start by asking if they have any favorite recipes or cooking techniques, and then introduce them to our products that can make those tasks easier. It's also helpful to have some knowledge about the horse industry and how our products can benefit horse owners.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for customers at horse event sales?

Yes, we often offer special promotions or discounts for customers who make purchases at horse event sales. This can include discounts on specific products or free gifts with purchases. Make sure to advertise these offers at your display to attract more customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Carolyn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Naomi Carden