• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Every One Do This Time of Year? Low in Sales

In summary, every one does different things around the holidays. Some people sell, some people do vendor events, and some people do both.
milkangel
:confused:How does every one do around the holidays? i have a kid coming in dec and wan to stay active and how to besides 1000 catalog show. i just had cookie exchange and that was not so hot. a few sales and not enought to submit it for a show it was better thatn i had before. But i can not get any one to order. What does every one do?

This was my 1st year selling during the holidays and I had a great month ( which really surprised me), I never expected to get the business I did. I did do quite a few vendor events in Sept/October that lead to events/holiday open houses and vendor shows in November that did very well. Had I not done that, I would not have had the business I did for this month. My newsletter and my e-mailsa bout the outlet helped too.
Stay positive and things will fall into place :)
good luck!!

I am like Meredith I have had a busy show schedule for the last couple months and my November is usually really good for me I am on track for the 3000 level on sell a thon but i remember my director saying to me " what you do now will be what you are doing in 3 months" I have always kept that in thought. Keep your chin up and things will turn around.

how to have a full calandar whenit is not full and run out of contacts? i feel like something is holding me back. any ideas?

my shows this week have all hit $700+ during the show with outside orders to come

I had three shows this week. One was $360, the other two just over $150. This was very low for me. I think it's the economy here. There are just so many people losing their jobs.

Show 1: $155 and orders trickling in.

Show 2: Closed at $422 commissionable including host's order.

Show 3: Currently at $138 but host wants to get it to $300.

Show 4 is Monday ...

Every sell-a-thon I work it in an attempt to get to Level 1 at least ... every year I fall short of $1500. And only one product for all that work? Grrr! It better be GOOD.

Maybe you could send out something to the ladies on your list and say register for your christmas gifts though me, and then get the information to get a hold of their husbands. You might be able to get some sales off of that, and maybe even offer to the men that you would wrap them for them at $X amount of sales. The women will get what they want, the men will have it easy, and you'll get sales from it, a WIN WIN WIN situation!

Nov has always been my busiest month; every year. Just gotta stay positive & upbeat when calling people.

After working 3 craft shows, my list of 100 has turned into 1000. I need a secretary.

Related to How Does Every One Do This Time of Year? Low in Sales

1. How can I boost my sales during a slow season?

There are a few things you can do to increase your sales during a slow season. First, reach out to your existing customers and offer them special deals or promotions. You can also try hosting online parties or events to reach new customers. Additionally, consider expanding your product line to offer seasonal or holiday-specific items. Lastly, don't forget to utilize social media and other online platforms to promote your business.

2. What are some strategies for staying motivated during a low sales period?

It can be tough to stay motivated when sales are slow, but there are a few things you can do to keep your spirits up. Set small, achievable goals for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. Stay connected with your team or other Pampered Chef consultants for support and inspiration. Also, take this time to focus on personal and professional development, such as attending training or learning new sales techniques.

3. How can I make the most of the holiday season to increase my sales?

The holiday season is a great time to boost your sales. Start by offering holiday-specific products or bundles. You can also offer special deals or promotions, such as free gift wrapping or discounted shipping. Consider hosting themed parties or events, such as a holiday baking party or a gift-giving workshop. Lastly, make sure to stay organized and plan ahead to ensure timely delivery for holiday orders.

4. What should I do if my sales are consistently low during a particular time of year?

If you notice a pattern of low sales during a specific time of year, it may be worth looking into the reasons behind it. Perhaps there is a local event or holiday that affects your target market's spending habits. Consider adjusting your marketing strategies or product offerings to better align with seasonal trends. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

5. How can I effectively manage my inventory during a slow sales period?

During a slow sales period, it's important to carefully manage your inventory to avoid excess stock. Start by analyzing your sales data to determine which products are selling well and which ones are not. Consider offering discounts or promotions to move slow-selling items. You can also use this time to clean up and organize your inventory, making it easier to find and restock popular items. Lastly, be sure to communicate with your customers and let them know about any changes in product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sodapple09
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rennea
  • krahema