• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toDo During the Hospital Stay to Get Sales

lol...to ask your OBGYN's office if they would like to collect some orders and turn in a catalog show. You'll be seeing them so often, it would be easy to check in on how things are going and offer any recommendations. And when you are delivering, have some catalogs and order forms ready. Tell the hospital staff that you are submitting a show and were wondering if they would like to get something.lol THAT is dedication...delivering a child and pimping the Pampered Chef! I love it.It's not a problem to ask your OBGYN's office if they would like to collect some orders and turn in a catalog show. You'll be seeing them so often,
milkangel
Can we do things with the hostpitals? i will be having a kid on dec 23rd and i will be in over christmas and get out on the 26th ( hopfeully ). I want to try doing a catlog show for some people but i just had a cookie exchange party and a few orders. so what should i do? i wan to subbmitt a show or 2 in dec and now i have one in jan. so need ideas.

It doesn't hurt to ask your OBGYN's office if they would like to collect some orders and turn in a catalog show. You'll be seeing them so often, it would be easy to check in on how things are going and offer any recommendations. And when you are delivering, have some catalogs and order forms ready. Tell the hospital staff that you are submitting a show and were wondering if they would like to get something.

lol THAT is dedication...delivering a child and pimping the Pampered Chef! I love it.

I expect my pregnant FD to recruit the delivery room nurse!!!!;) She is doing great with recruiting and selling.

They may not let you take the catalog tote into the delivery room, however!!

Your enthusiasm is fantastic!

i will have a c-section and be having my own room we alwasy deliver in the room we stay in.

Okay, I had to laugh at myself. :D I didn't mean that you would show them the catalogs while you were actively in labor. :eek: But there's all that down time when they first admit you and ask you a million questions. You'll be having one nurse admit you, one taking your blood, one checking your vitals, etc. Some times the delivery rooms are all in one rooms, you start and end your entire stay there. That's the type of room I was imagining where you could have the catalogs hanging out for the staff to see. Plus, you are there round the clock and will have so many different nurses between all the shifts. And if they have down time, they can share the catalogs with all the other nurses at their nurses station. Hey, you can even strike up a conversation with the people who deliver your meals to you! :chef:

There is no shame in the game. When I was being induced with our fourth I was stamping catalogs and prepping host packets. Got a catalog show from the staff! It was wonderful. Not to mention I had my first post pregnancy party 2 weeks from the day she was born. The truck doesn't stop rolling when you have a baby!

i took my catalog tote with me everywhere. every time i had an appointment and when i delivered. i didn't have time to sell during my delivery though. i was supposed to be induced that morning at 7 am, but i woke up at 1:30 with hard contractions. long story short, i got to the hospital just in time to be on the EFM for 10 min before delivering at 3:35 am... LOL i love PC, but that was the last ting on my mind at that moment. you never know, take it offer it to your nurses, who knows you could end up with a catty show!

I'll be having a repeat c-section. So I won't be spending any time in L&D, I'll go straight from the triage room to the operating room. But I can guarantee you that I'll have a catalog laying out in plain sight in my postpartum room with a few more tucked away in the suitcase to hand out! I'm also planning to take some order forms with me. I'd rather have them & not need them than wish I had them. KWIM? I may even tape some business cards to the outside of my postpartum room door! LOL

Here's an idea ... tell the staff members in L&D that you are "allergic to pain" ... hand them a business card with 10% off handwritten on the back & tell them if they can keep you as pain-free as possible, you are willing to reward them with a Pampered Chef discount!!! :D

Sheila said:
Here's an idea ... tell the staff members in L&D that you are "allergic to pain" ... hand them a business card with 10% off handwritten on the back & tell them if they can keep you as pain-free as possible, you are willing to reward them with a Pampered Chef discount!!! :D

I love it! I'm due 12/15, but the docs think it could be any day now...so I think I'm going to have to steal that idea! Too cute...and super funny! :D

babywings76 said:
It doesn't hurt to ask your OBGYN's office if they would like to collect some orders and turn in a catalog show. You'll be seeing them so often, it would be easy to check in on how things are going and offer any recommendations. And when you are delivering, have some catalogs and order forms ready. Tell the hospital staff that you are submitting a show and were wondering if they would like to get something.

this is a great idea, we are planning to ttc soon I was wondering when it was time to deliver, and i see why not do that =-) if i remeber after giving birth that is, lol.

Related to toDo During the Hospital Stay to Get Sales

1. What can I do to make sales during my hospital stay?

During your hospital stay, you can continue to promote your Pampered Chef business by utilizing online tools and resources. You can also reach out to your network of family, friends, and customers through social media and email to let them know that you are still available for orders and deliveries.

2. Can I still host parties while in the hospital?

Yes, you can still host virtual parties while in the hospital. You can use video conferencing tools to connect with your guests and showcase Pampered Chef products. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to incentivize sales.

3. How can I handle orders and deliveries while in the hospital?

You can ask a friend or family member to help you with order deliveries, or you can use online ordering and direct shipping options through your Pampered Chef website. You can also coordinate with your customers to schedule deliveries for when you are back home.

4. Is it appropriate to promote my business while in the hospital?

It is up to your personal preference, but it is important to be respectful and professional when promoting your business while in the hospital. You can focus on sharing updates and showcasing products rather than directly asking for sales.

5. How can I stay connected with my team and customers during my hospital stay?

You can stay connected with your team and customers through social media, email, and video conferencing. You can also delegate tasks and responsibilities to your team members to keep your business running smoothly while you are away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cjdrish