• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings in November with Special Hostess Deals?

In summary, the host offers special items to get guests to book in November and provides a summary of the content.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
OK so what are you doing special to get people to book in November. If yo uare giving away something what and then what should a reasonable $ limit be to give to the hostess? I am still new so I do not want to go crazy or broke trying to get the seel a thin stuff.

I'm not giving anything extra. I just bring the Appetizer Plates and Caddy set to my shows. Guests want to get that for 60% off, and I've booked three November shows that way. The other shows were from people who just want a show and didn't even know what the special was. I've been thinking about taking the plates and caddy set to individuals who have expressed interest in having a show to entice them into having one in November.

The appetizer plates have only got me 1 catty show. So far the 3 cooking shows I have booked are just blessings but don't think have anything to do with the plates. I still bring them to all my shows though b/c I love them!!!

I was thinking about giving an extra $10 in free credit to anyone who books in the first week of November but am not sure if I will or not. I really need all the commission I can get next month but would LOVE to earn for the SAT.

I will be doing a free cooking show to get me more shows

I was successful with bringing the appetizer plates to all my shows so they could see the host special. I also really play up the recipes. I've booked 7 and I still have 10 shows this month, so I plan on booking out November and going on to Dec/Jan. for these months I do offer something special. Dec.- no demo shows are available, where I bring the ingredients and make the items ahead with entertaining and gift giving being the focus. In January, with 10 buying guests, I will bring a cake to celebrate my birthday and to thank my clients for the mark of 3 years with PC.

lockhartkitchen said:
I was successful with bringing the appetizer plates to all my shows so they could see the host special. I also really play up the recipes. I've booked 7 and I still have 10 shows this month, so I plan on booking out November and going on to Dec/Jan. for these months I do offer something special. Dec.- no demo shows are available, where I bring the ingredients and make the items ahead with entertaining and gift giving being the focus. In January, with 10 buying guests, I will bring a cake to celebrate my birthday and to thank my clients for the mark of 3 years with PC.

That's a great idea!:thumbup:

I'm just asking them "do you want to host one of my holiday shows? They're a bit different from the normal cooking shows and we're learning how to make xmas gifts and entertain with ease". For some reason, it intrigues them. I have 5 shows for Nov.

No extra incentives here either!

I have been bringing the Appetizer plates & Caddy to shows, and also the Oval Platter. I serve the chicken and biscuits on the platter, and everyone uses the plates for eating. I talk about the great benefits for hosts in Nov. - They not only get a 60% off SA piece, but they also get to use their host discount on top of the sale price - meaning, they get an extra 20-30% off the sale price!
Right now, I have 7 Cooking shows, and 4 Catalog Shows for Nov! Oh - and a fundraiser!

I am having a hard time booking November too. I feel like I have gone through my whole stack of fence sitters and no one is biting yet. I might try and incentive if I don't book anything off my next show.

Nov BookingsI was unfortunate enough not to earn the new fall products, nor did I have the commission to buy them at half off. My Nov bookings are coming from painting mental pictures at my shows. I have my guest turn to the page in the catalog that has the oval platter and plates on it and just talk about how pretty your table will be this holiday season when you have all the right stuff. I have 7 total bookings for Nov (5 cooking; 2 cats). I think I really can attribute it to the pictures in the catalog and the new mini catalog. I LOVE the new mini catalogs, by the way!:love: (I've already mailed out 75!)

I'm thinking about offering50% more in free products. I did this in May and had good success. Besides, should help with the sell a thon. When I worked the numbers to see if I could do this (back in May) it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, and hey, if it gets me bookings I didn't already have then hey - WELL WORTH IT.

PCJenni said:
I am having a hard time booking November too. I feel like I have gone through my whole stack of fence sitters and no one is biting yet. I might try and incentive if I don't book anything off my next show.

In my area the Power Cooking show is really a big hit. I don't yet have it in my repetoire yet, but I am developing a show demo this month so I can begin offering them in November. I had one lady book with me today just for the Power Cooking. She didn't want a regular show just Power Cooking. I would recommend also painting pictures of all of the availabe theme shows you offer.

Sometimes if I have a low show month, I offer to buy to host special if someone books before the 15th of the month. Depending on what the special is, if it's alot (like the cookware) I'd say, "October's host special is the deep covered baker. PC is *giving it away* at 60% off, so hosts only pay $26, but if you book a show before Oct 15th, I'll let you get it for ONLY $10!!!!!" Alot of times thats worked for me, and it fills your immediate needs, then allows for last minute bookings or bookings you get at the show!
Obviously you can tweek it how you'd like, like for instance, now it's a little late to book before the 15th, so I'd say...."I know there's not much time left in October, but if you book a show for this month, you can get the host special for only $10!!!"

I bought several of the 29 minutes to dinner cookbooks when they were $10 and I am giving those away to anyone who books in Nov. They will get it at their show. I have an open house in Nov also and 2 other shows on the books. I hope to get 6 additional shows because I don't plan on doing any home shows in Dec, cattys only. I want to earn the SAT stuff - I got level 1 last time and loved it!

ragschef said:
I was unfortunate enough not to earn the new fall products, nor did I have the commission to buy them at half off. My Nov bookings are coming from painting mental pictures at my shows. I have my guest turn to the page in the catalog that has the oval platter and plates on it and just talk about how pretty your table will be this holiday season when you have all the right stuff. I have 7 total bookings for Nov (5 cooking; 2 cats). I think I really can attribute it to the pictures in the catalog and the new mini catalog. I LOVE the new mini catalogs, by the way!:love: (I've already mailed out 75!)

THAT is awesome! Great Job painting the picture!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Honestly, I don't give anything extra away most months....and November is my most requested "date" so really don't plan on anything extra then.

Tell guests at shows, and potential hosts, that folks ARE shopping in November for holiday gifts and items for their own holiday needs. Folks are more willing to "party" as the holidays approach so most shows will be successful.

Sell the season!

I'm doing Dollar Days booking...
Book on November 1st...get the host special for $1...
book on November 2nd...get the host special for $2

Must have a $400 or more show...and must close show by end of November...
I want it to count for the Sell-a-thon! :)

1. How can I increase my bookings during the month of November?

There are several ways to boost your bookings in November, including hosting a holiday-themed virtual party, offering exclusive discounts or promotions, and reaching out to past customers for repeat business. You can also collaborate with other consultants to co-host an event or offer a joint promotion. Be sure to utilize social media and email marketing to promote your events and specials.

2. What types of products are best to promote during the holiday season?

The holiday season is a great time to promote products that are perfect for gift-giving, such as our cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen gadgets. You can also highlight products that are great for holiday entertaining, such as our serving platters and tableware. Don't forget to showcase any limited edition holiday items as well!

3. How can I encourage my customers to host a party in November?

One effective way to encourage party bookings in November is by offering a hostess exclusive product or bonus for parties held during this month. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a holiday-themed party, such as getting a head start on holiday shopping and earning free and discounted products for their own holiday gatherings.

4. What are some creative ways to attract new customers in November?

One idea is to offer a holiday-themed cooking or baking class, either in person or virtually, to attract new customers. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to offer a cooking demonstration or product showcase. Don't forget to utilize social media and targeted advertising to reach potential customers.

5. How can I make my November parties and events more engaging and fun?

In addition to offering holiday-themed games and activities, you can also incorporate a charitable aspect into your parties and events. For example, you can donate a portion of sales to a local charity or host a food drive. You can also offer prizes and incentives for guests who bring a donation or participate in a specific activity. This not only makes the event more fun, but also helps give back to the community during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • crissy11