• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Booking Require an Order for Host Specials to Apply?

In summary, if the person that booked has a show, they just need to enter the past host as a guest and the special number for the woven selection on the new show.
jenniferlynne
Ok. I had a hostess that had a friend book off her, but not order. Now I am trying to get the hostess the special and it won't take it. Does person that booked have to place an order for it to work? I entered her in PP as a booking and just left the order part blank. Help!!!:eek: :eek:

I have entered a booking guest without an order before!
Matter of fact I just did a person who had two bookings for July and Sept. so on one she did order and I put her down for July. Created another guest entry with her name, without an order and entered Sept.

Hope that helps!?

Did the person that booked have a show? If so, just put the past host in as a guest and the special number for the woven selection on the new show. Does that make sense?

Here is what I did. Angela had a party and Susie booked off her. In PP, I put down that Susie booked, but didn't order. Now that Susie has had her party, I tried to put Angela's order in for the basket (all she ordered) and it pops up a message saying only hosts and past hosts with bookings are elligible. Not sure what the deal is.

Did you put in Angelas past host # under Special Shipping, Bookings in PP?

I just had the same thing happenYou must put in your host PHD when you can get it off the website or with the order or she will not be able to order the Monthly special on her booked parties. I usually do it after I see they have recieved the order and I am doing my out of the box calls. That way if she orders I don't get that dumb screen.
Too bad it doesn't update that info when you connect to HO.
Hope that helped :D
Cheryl

TinasKitchen said:
Did you put in Angelas past host # under Special Shipping, Bookings in PP?

Oh, no I didn't. All she ordered was the basket so I didn't even think to do that.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!

You're welcome :)

Related to Does a Booking Require an Order for Host Specials to Apply?

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party by contacting our customer service team. You can also book a party through our website by selecting the "Host a Party" option.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host offers, and receive discounts on future purchases. You can also enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

3. How many people do I need to invite to host a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum number of guests required to host a Pampered Chef party. You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like, and our consultants will work with you to ensure a successful and enjoyable party.

4. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a virtual Pampered Chef party. Our consultants are equipped to host virtual parties through video conferencing platforms, allowing you to still enjoy a cooking experience with your friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

5. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend booking your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for invitations and preparations. However, our consultants can also accommodate last-minute bookings if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
merego
  • Boomerjojo